Hacking 3.2u + Starfall + Retail Wii Sports Resort

JimMack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What do you think I should upgrade to get a retail Wii Sports Resort to work in the disc channel if I am on 3.2u with Starfall. I don't know what ios I have installed right now, but Madworld and Punch-Out both work with gamma loader if that helps at all. I get black screen and Wii crash when I try to run it in the disc channel, and a 002 error in gamma loader.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
use GeckOS to install the required IOS and start the game from the Disc Channel, or the same GeckOS...!!
smile.gif

Bralaapje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
switch of the force disk region in starfall. This causes blackscreen.

I had the same problem with preloader.
Now it works on 3.2e
yay.gif

Hope this helps!!!
smile.gif

JimMack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't see anything in Starfall that said force disk region, but I turned off wii region free and that didn't fix the issue.

REALDEAL

Trophies
XP
Country
SORRY for adding to your thread but i would like to know also....i softmodded a m8's wii a few months back he has 3.2e + starfall /cios249 rev 8 ......he bought a retail pal and updated .......but has not yet got back to me will he have any problems running his backups via gamma/softchip........and what has he actually updated.....is it just ios 57 installed.........

JimMack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got it working with rev 14 and the newest neogamma. I loaded it with alternate dol to watch the instructional video and then I launched normal through neogamma after that was done. I imagine I just need to install some other ios to get it running in the disc channel since it is a retail game.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
REALDEAL said:
SORRY for adding to your thread but i would like to know also....i softmodded a m8's wii a few months back he has 3.2e + starfall /cios249 rev 8 ......he bought a retail pal and updated .......but has not yet got back to me will he have any problems running his backups via gamma/softchip........and what has he actually updated.....is it just ios 57 installed.........

IOS57 does not come inside WSR, if you buddy updated then he is on 3.4 by now, but if he hs/had starfall installed then how come he updated..?? anyway...as long as he has a cIOS installed, the loaders will continue working...!!
wink.gif

QUOTE(JimMack @ Jul 26 2009, 08:11 PM) I just got it working with rev 14 and the newest neogamma. I loaded it with alternate dol to watch the instructional video and then I launched normal through neogamma after that was done. I imagine I just need to install some other ios to get it running in the disc channel since it is a retail game.

USE GeckOS, it will say something about you lack of this IOS to get this title to work, do you want to install it..?? say YES and then run it thru the disc channel...!!
smile.gif

JimMack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a bunch. I ran it through the latest Gecko OS and it came up with the ios message, I installed it and now it runs fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m