Homebrew Discussion 3.0.0 switch what brew can i do?

Jimmay123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey all.
so since the announcement of the 3.0.0 hax i havent updated and my switch sadly sat unused.

it looks like ive been out of the loop for a while and a lot has happened so my question is this: what can i do with my switch now
ive been poking around and there seem to be a lot of references to paper clips and joycons.

but I am on 3.0.0 so i wouldnt need that to access the homebrew loader right?

i get to it through browser>dns>galery

D

Deleted-442439

The best method for using userland Homebrew is still though nspwn (dns method) right now.

You only need to use Fuse Gelee (paperclip) if you want to run CFW. There is however a softmod on its way for 3.0.0, so you don't need a paperclip/usb cable if you wait a while longer.

CFW allows more advanced homebrew such as mods, custom sysmodules and in the future backup loading.

Last edited by ,

Jimmay123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The best method for using userland Homebrew is still though nspwn (dns method) right now.

You only need to use Fuse Gelee (paperclip) if you want to run CFW. There is however a softmod on its way for 3.0.0, so you don't need a paperclip/usb cable if you wait a while longer.

CFW allows more advanced homebrew such as mods, custom sysmodules and in the future backup loading.

there's alot of homebrew out now. my favorite is the HBAppstore that has most of the homebrew uploaded to it https://github.com/vgmoose/appstorenx/releases You only need the jig if you want to use CFW/Hekate ipl on firmware above 4.1

thanks for letting me know and for the help :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Please be patient... everything is all right.

i am my friend just asking for an update on what the scene is and whats avilable to me :)

Reactions: Centergaming

Jimmay123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh ok, same here, 3DS got banned in 2016 for installing one .cia package and having "Spotpass on" like a dumbass...
same here i think we installed the same thing.
that and the paid online means i dont really mind getting banned i only play local anyway on the switch

i planned on using cdnx too as apparently its safer than most to get my breath of the wild installed but i need a device id and a cert apparently
looking shows anything over 3.0.0 but not a dumper for 3.0.0 i can just load up the hblauncher and dump the goodies to the sd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: