Hardware 256 gb sd card?

Lumince

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I think I already know the answer to this question, but I have an extra 256 gb sd card that Im not gonna use for anything else and need some more space. I wanted to know if it would work on my 3ds. I know I saw about a year ago that people were having issues installing games in FBI on 128gb sd cards. Has this issue been dealt with or should I just stick with my 64 gb sd card?

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I think I already know the answer to this question, but I have an extra 256 gb sd card that Im not gonna use for anything else and need some more space. I wanted to know if it would work on my 3ds. I know I saw about a year ago that people were having issues installing games in FBI on 128gb sd cards. Has this issue been dealt with or should I just stick with my 64 gb sd card?
The only issue is that it'll be a bit slow. You can use the sd card without a problem, but you might want to fill it up with dummy files because fbi won't work with over 90 gb of free space.

Lumince

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only issue is that it'll be a bit slow. You can use the sd card without a problem, but you might want to fill it up with dummy files because fbi won't work with over 90 gb of free space.
Yea thats what I thought was still the issue :/ I was hoping that FBI still didn't have that issue.. All well. Guess I'll just stick with my 64 gb lol

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really not that big of an issue. I filled up my 128gb to 90gb, installed a few titles at time and erased the cia's after. You'll always be at that 90gb+ point. The boot time is slower but by a few seconds which doesn't bother me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: