Gaming 2 Questions

D

Deleted User

Learn to use the search button.
1) there is no CFW for the PSP-Go, and there will not be for a long time.
2) No, there is no way to get (UMD--> GO) other than through the PSN.
(Yes, it's unfortunate, but that's why there is a lot of negativity towards the psp-go)

B3astinSnipes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but i dont use the search button, if i want to know something im not going to look through tons of boards each with answers im not looking for so i mad my own post

But Thxs for ur help..

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I have a warning on this site, is because of people like you that I want to flame for being complete arseholes... yes I'm talking to you b3astinsnipes, which ur name makes no sense whatsoever.

The answers are in the stickies you lazy American... kids today.... you... argh... I'm done.

Wynd

B3astinSnipes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first, all im doing is speaking my mind,im not flaming and u want to talk about a name that doesnt make sense i sugest u look at ur name, Wyndcrosser(watever that is) and b3astinsnipes,if it isnt obvious mean being b3astly at sniping but u probably wouldnt know because ur probably not even allowed to play rated m games...
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

D

Deleted User

wyndcrosser said:
That's why I have a warning on this site, is because of people like you that I want to flame for being complete arseholes... yes I'm talking to you b3astinsnipes, which ur name makes no sense whatsoever.

The answers are in the stickies you lazy American... kids today.... you... argh... I'm done.

Wynd

I'm american and I'm 6'4 160lbs...so there are some that defy the stereotypes, and I share your aggravation.
ohmy.gif

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Dont fight. I hope you become friends if you meet in person.

Anyway, there are stickies on top but youmight have missed it.

The PSPgo doesnt have any current CFW as the previous attempted has been patched.

Also, there are no way to transfer your current games from the previous PSP to the go.

I want a PSPgo but I have so many "games" on my PSP2001 that are not compatible on the PSPgo

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B3astinSnipes said:
1) Is there any cfw for psp go
2) is there a way to get the games i have already bought for psp 2000,onto the psp go
1) Not anymore, but something may drop soon, so keep your hopes up.
2) Only through buying them [again?] through PSN.

Using the search button is good for the entirety of the forums. If you can find your answer within 10 minutes, (compared to waiting XX minutes/days for someone to answer a new thread correctly) you most likely got the right answer the first time. The search button also keeps the forums less cluttered, and keeps the mod's stress level to a minimum. Creating a new topic for a question (that has been most likely answered many times) because you did not want to wade through the searches, is incredibly inconsiderate to your fellow tempers, and GBATemp mods.Use the search button next time; Thank you for your future co-operation.
wink.gif

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Use the goddamned search button if you don't want the whole forum up your ass. We already have a few resident idiots on this site, and you're shaping up to be put on that list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps