SSF43DE Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
1st problem, I have bootmii installed as boot2 since the first release. It use to show up quickly then Wii would boot into system menu. Weeks later, I use the hackmii installer to install hbc 1.0.3 and it doesn't show up anymore. Even if I modify the bootmii.ini using Bootmii Configuration Editor 2.1 to directly boot into hbc after 5 seconds = a big no no from my system.

Wii LU3something
Firmware 4.0U using Wanky's Firmware Updater (from 3.4U)

2nd problem, well it isn't really a big, but when I press the power button of any wiimote, the Wii goes in standby mode (orange led), my brother's goes to total shutdown (red led), why ??
frown.gif

Pip'

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
First Problem: i had the same problem with my bootmii screen not loading up. I ended up getting rid of a bunch of crap on the root of my sd card and it worked for some reason. try cleaning up your SD card and make sure you have ONLY what you need on there..be careful.

Second Problem: Go into your wii settings and turn off the WiiConnect24 standby. Then your wii will have a full shutdown.

hopefullly someone could give a better explanation for your first problem.

brand0dotcom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:
2nd problem, well it isn't really a big, but when I press the power button of any wiimote, the Wii goes in standby mode (orange led), my brother's goes to total shutdown (red led), why ??
frown.gif

Pip'

do you have wii connect 24 enabled? it'll cause your wii to go into standby when you turn it off.

brand0dotcom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Empyr69er said:
First Problem: i had the same problem with my bootmii screen not loading up. I ended up getting rid of a bunch of crap on the root of my sd card and it worked for some reason. try cleaning up your SD card and make sure you have ONLY what you need on there..be careful.

that could be the problem. i've always had a special SD card just for the bootmii.ini and just a few other utilities.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Probably won't have any effect unless the people behind bootmii are very stupid coder- which I doubt, but try removing the boot delay line, that was only introduced with .02, whereas you said you're using .01.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yikes men, that was fast replies !! Thank you.

1st problem is solve, WiiConnect24 is now turned off and my Wii goes to total shutdown using the wiimote power button.

2nd problem is also solve, as suggested, I tryed to clean anything not necessary on my SD card, no luck. Then I remember some ppl having problem with different brand of SD card in the WiiFlow demo thread. So I tryed the SD card in my DSi and everything is back to normal for bootmii.

Feels safer now that I know I can restore my NAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1