Hacking 2.2 Virgin Wii

fullstop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well i have got a 2.2e virgin wii, and i wan to softmod it. I dont have internet on it nor do i have a disc with a firmware high enough. Can someone tell me about SD card update method and how do it andwhere to get firmware from. Thank you. I would like to update to 3.2 or newer

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fullstop said:
Well i have got a 2.2e virgin wii, and i wan to softmod it. I dont have internet on it nor do i have a disc with a firmware high enough. Can someone tell me about SD card update method and how do it andwhere to get firmware from. Thank you. I would like to update to 3.2 or newer

xzxero's guide in the stickies is fully offline. You can use his update package there to fully update to 4.2 with all of your IOS's updated as well.

fullstop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
the guide is great but I couldnt find any way to upgrade 2.2 to 3.0 + in order to use bannerbom from thereafter

fullstop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Can you link the section which shows how to update wii without HMC from 2.2 to 4.2 (dont have wireless at home, or a disc with system higher than 2.2 )

fullstop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Guys
smile.gif
i am kinda from Russia, we dont really have stuff like that here
biggrin.gif

Posts merged

i guess i will just buy a game that will get me to 4.0 or 4.1, anyone has a list of games and systems they come with? btw thanks for help

leondmsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
You will have to rent or get a wireless router to update to 4.2, rent a game that will take you to 3.x or 4.x for the win.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM