19.5$ New package dstt first found in gamekool??

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by brainstorm, Sep 17, 2008.

Sep 17, 2008
  1. brainstorm
    OP

Newcomer brainstorm Member

Hong Kong
    it seems not so far from the newly released anti-fake announcement being welcomed....
    and 19.5$ for this most new kit is seems good deal from gamekool.com...
    my question is the new package only contain the dstt without the card reader....
    should this be a problem????maybe dstt team just think everyone should have many like supercard,r4 card readers.........

2. Count Duckula

Member Count Duckula .

Australia
    The card readers that came with the cardboard boxed DSTT were terrible.
    Essentially anyone who has one will tell you to use a different card reader.

Also, does that $19.50 new package DSTT come with a MicroSD for that price?
    They will be $11.99 (US) once they are back in stock at Dealextreme ( http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15613 ).

3. brainstorm
    OP

Newcomer brainstorm Member

Hong Kong
    from the official site...dstt with the card reader have stopped production and the old ones will last for 3 month....all the official dstt will appear in new package...

4. Banger

Member Banger Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?

United States
    Dealextreme is alwyas cheaper then most other places but if you want/need it right away are not a viable source to buy from. So I think 8$ is worth getting a product 3 weeks faster.

5. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Not including a microSD reader is going to cause a lot of confusion amongst those for whom the DSTT is their first cart (which is the likely consumer of this cart considering the low price but lack of features).

It's true that the readers that were included were pretty crappy, but I would guess that only a small number failed outright. Not including a microSD reader will ensure 100% frustration for those who don't fully understand that there is no microSD reader included before purchasing.

-Bri