shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:BatmanSave Type:NONEROM Size:64MbitPublisher:Ubi SoftRegion:USAROM Serial:AGB-AL9E-USALanguage(s):English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, EspañolView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tomb raider was great for its time, but even the newer ones have never really changed much of the control or gameplay of the game at all. Plus they coulda made a crappy 3D tomb raider without textures
tongue.gif

Though personally, I think Lara needs to stop tomb raiding :wtf:. When you move forward but have a hard time turning while you move, and jumping takes a long time, and you cant see where your going, then you know your getting old XD.
Tomb Raider may need her own tomb O-o
It was a great game when I was younger, but after useing the naked tomb raider patch, theres not much else to see XD

wolfen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vmr.fcpnet.net
XP
Country
Well, if they used a textureless polygonal engine it would have the same problems as the rest of the 3D games in the platform - "framerate choppy, controls are terrible, why bother with 3D when with 2D would be much better", etc. They rightfully sticked with a birds' eye view, altough a side scroller à là Prince of Persia would be an even better choice.

Now, this one, from what I remember , t'was an average title back when first released. Now it's an aged average title.

MZx

Trophies
Website
mz.emuparadise.org
XP
Country
Malta
The PC games were quite good for their 3D gameplay.. the GBC ones were quite good for their platformer skillz0rz..

Angel of Darkness was ruined cos of "laggy controls", and an unrealistic environment. But I enjoyed it! >_>;; It had a good story, IMO. Sure, the RPG element sucketh (I saw a flash movie that featured the RPG TR element, so funny), but still..

The mobile games aren't bad. I passed through Osiris Codex and Quest for Cinnabar.. they're not _fun_, actually, they're quite repetitive, but still..

(I'm a TR fan, in case you didn't notice)

When I played "The Prophecy" for GBA, I was stunned.

It wasn't a good game. So.. yeah. But that's just me, I don't enjoy top-view-third-person-shooters. And the character sprites aren't that good.. they should have employed a manga-er image for her. Think Link.
tongue.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
well then... somebody tried it out on the VBA yet? the last version crashed on one perticular scene.

the game itself was not that prickeling but i've seen worse. i wanted to see if the story has some grip but with the hang there nothing went.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
i tired TR for GBA when it was released and though the game was cool with the same gameplay as he other game. I never take the time to finish this one but i still think it's good. the region dump was unnecessary anyway. It worked fine on vba (for the first release).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-