screens.gif
1634.PNG
1634-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:VenomSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:32MbitFilename:V-RAPALA.ZIPRegion:USAPublisher:ActivisionLanguage(s):EnglishROM Serial:AGB-BRFE-USA
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
hm... your sig... the first word is 'Dragon'... but what's the rest?

anyways... fishing... perhaps i get this one to see once in my life how a fishing game looks like... that's it's boring i guess we all know in advance
happy.gif

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's the mass market appeal that gets hunting and fishing games released. Games that would be bought and played by adults that enjoy those types of activities.

Remember the slew of handheld fishing and hunting games a couple of years back? And the top ten selling PC games are nearly always dominated by hunting and fishing games.

It ain't for us hardcore players, that's for sure, but a potential high sales game like this gives the publishers the revenue to publish the games we want to play.
cool.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whens Sega Bass Fishing Advance gonna be out? just jokeing. That was the best fishing game ever o-o. It was hecka fun, cuase it was an arcade game, not a slow ass fish simulator o-o.
I want more arcade games >.< I want stun runner lol
tongue.gif
But still, Sega Bass Fishing is a fun game and the arcade version was rather fun too o-o.
But the only thing that would make a basic fishing game for the GBA fun, would be to add a mini fishing pole with the game so poeple can put them on their GBA's and poke poeple. Or a cartridge with a fishing pole that allows you to control the reel with your GBA. But either way, thats silly
tongue.gif

I havent tried this game out just yet, but if its anything like Sega Bass Fishing, then its a good game to me, though all the 3d stuff and being able to see inside the fish's mouth by accident wouldnt be possible. But atleast it wouldnt be bad lol
tongue.gif

Now somehow make a review for this game I say
tongue.gif
and some more Ingame pics. I dont see fish in these pics o-o

Edit: Ok so there is a fish in the pics. The title screen. But thats actually bigfoot in disguise I tell you! No really

D

Deleted_11405

what a big morning penis

nice screenshots, i'll check it out.. looks good

Gibbo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gibraltar
I was wondering the same thing. I cant reel it in without breaking the line
As soon as you catch the fish press L and R together and left on the D pad when you see the indicator under the yards meter flashing red press L and R together to give it some line then when the fish turns towards you press L and R again and so on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...