OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there, I have some big problem here, and I hope you can help me.

I have a 4gb PNY Attaché flash drive with three games and recently I bought a 160gb HDD Samsung Spinpoint M5 (or M3, I don't remember well). I put into it 15 games, and among them there was those three games which were in the 4gb flash drive too. I also put one CFG USB Loader theme, some homebrew apps and the CFG USB Loader Configurator and a music (to play in the loader). Then I tried to load the games with the loader. It recognized the games, but stayed in the "Booting Wii game..." screen forever (I was using a WBFS partition), but the background music played and the theme was loaded properly. The Homebrew Channel recognized the apps. With the USB Loader GX, however, when I loaded the games the black screen appeared. NeoGamma R7 didn't recognize the games. Then I tried loading the games from the NTFS partition. On CFG USB Loader, I made it launch with IOS222. Theme and music loaded. Recognized the games. I tried to start one of them, only to a black screen. I don't know what to do now. Please help.

I partitioned the HDD with EASEUS Partition Master, and the first time into three: a 50gb WBFS, a 95gb NTFS and a FAT32 5gb. After it was a 145gb NTFS and FAT32 5gb.
It doesn't seem that the problem is with the IOS, because the games load from the 4gb flash drive.
And also, I didn't find it in our USB Devices Compatibility List.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Me niether, us north Koreans don't care