160gb HDD not working on three loaders

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Obi-Wan Kenobi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    OP

Obi-Wan Kenobi Member

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2010
    Brazil
    Tatooine
    Hello there, I have some big problem here, and I hope you can help me.

I have a 4gb PNY Attaché flash drive with three games and recently I bought a 160gb HDD Samsung Spinpoint M5 (or M3, I don't remember well). I put into it 15 games, and among them there was those three games which were in the 4gb flash drive too. I also put one CFG USB Loader theme, some homebrew apps and the CFG USB Loader Configurator and a music (to play in the loader). Then I tried to load the games with the loader. It recognized the games, but stayed in the "Booting Wii game..." screen forever (I was using a WBFS partition), but the background music played and the theme was loaded properly. The Homebrew Channel recognized the apps. With the USB Loader GX, however, when I loaded the games the black screen appeared. NeoGamma R7 didn't recognize the games. Then I tried loading the games from the NTFS partition. On CFG USB Loader, I made it launch with IOS222. Theme and music loaded. Recognized the games. I tried to start one of them, only to a black screen. I don't know what to do now. Please help.

I partitioned the HDD with EASEUS Partition Master, and the first time into three: a 50gb WBFS, a 95gb NTFS and a FAT32 5gb. After it was a 145gb NTFS and FAT32 5gb.
    It doesn't seem that the problem is with the IOS, because the games load from the 4gb flash drive.
    And also, I didn't find it in our USB Devices Compatibility List.

2. cobleman

cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2009
    Australia
    Format the whole drive too FAT32 and try again easiest way out for you

3. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    OP

Obi-Wan Kenobi Member

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2010
    Brazil
    Tatooine