screens.gif
1529_1.PNG
1529_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:IndependentSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitFilename:ind-wulf.zipRegion:USAPublisher:THQLanguage(s):EnglishROM Serial:AGB-AWUE-USA
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every new release until Super Chinese I+II Advance will be a kick in the balls for me. :

Well, I suppose Mario Golf Advance and DBZ: Supersonic Warriors should be worth checking out, although I'm not much of a fan of golf...or GBA fighters..or DBZ past the freezer sagar.

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never could get into this game for some reason, I played the EU roms and it was just meh, it's very well made, a nice high quality game but it just couldn't hold my interest for more then 20 minutes.

SK8ER-B0I

Trophies
XP
Country
yo where i can download this rom??ÇÇ ive searched everywhere in this site and still i didn't found it can NE1 tell me where??
unsure.gif

SK8ER-B0I

Trophies
XP
Country
yo where i can download this rom??ÇÇ ive searched everywhere in this site and still i didn't found it can NE1 tell me where??
unsure.gif

skruv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
unsure.gif
I can notice that you didn't read the rules when you registered for this forum.
They have no roms here.
Links to sites with roms or directlinks to roms is forbidden

It's all in the rulebook.

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I never could get into this game for some reason, I played the EU roms and it was just meh, it's very well made, a nice high quality game but it just couldn't hold my interest for more then 20 minutes.
I don't blame you, I mean.. Who really can get into being an old man who plays with ANIMALS?

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
generally rare production games are quite good, this one however doesnt seem to intrigue me enough to keep playing. Back to astroboy jap version it is
smile.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I like Sabre Wulf
tongue.gif

Well not a whole lot :/. The game is fun, but is repetitive and has tons of levels. But its still decent and has its moments. Though I kinda dislike the whole worls map thing and that useless store. :/

Anyway, my sistser and cousin dig it, so Im forced to put it on my EZFA two when their over, otherwise I get bugged to death
blink.gif

Its a nice simple loveable game thats worth a little time to enjoy before it gets boring. Though it does get challenging
biggrin.gif

Btw I guess I never noticed the game was never released in the US yet o-o. That exlpains why I could never find it for sale x-x lol
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw