15 and driving a Mercedes?

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok one, your begging to have it scratched and stolen by other kids. 2 your probably gonna get bagged by ur so called friends. cos u WILL seem like a jerk

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most people will look down on you because, to be honest they are secretly jealous.

A few people will look down on you because your 15 in a Mercedes, enjoying the rewards of excess... in a world where children your age die for lack of access to food or medicine.

I'm going to look down on you because your going to waste your energy worrying what people may think of you, instead of realizing how lucky you are.

*Goes searching for the worlds tiniest violin.*

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking at used Mercedes Benz "C" classes and they're around $20K-$25K for a certified vehicle. Considering the status, I never looked at them before, but they're actually rather affordable and designed to last roughly 15 years. My next car will definitely be a used Benz. Your parents are really fucking smart. Don't feel guilty for having some intelligent parents. Don't let them down by being a shitty driver.

tpformbh

Trophies
XP
Country
My first car is now as old as you and i'm still driving it 4 years on

If you're having to ask the question, I think you know the answer.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've seen a 16 year old with a '08 BMW 535i, stuff like this is common where I live. I'm alright with my '99 Mazda Protege. xD

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it depends if you live in a good nieghboorhood nothing will really happen but people will get jelous but there's nothing you can do about it.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
mcsdoode said:
Let's race your Kompressor against my Sr20DET s14. Then we'll know...

Let's race your Sr20Det s14 against my Skyline R33 RB25DET. Then We'll know...

Anyways most people buy Mercs for their luxury not for their speed.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Advice Dog said:
Your insurance is gonna fucking skyrocket.
This.

And while it may be a pussy magnet, you'd still sorta look like a jerk. Also, as said previously, you're almost sure of scratching/denting it.

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Prophet said:
Most people will look down on you because, to be honest they are secretly jealous.

A few people will look down on you because your 15 in a Mercedes, enjoying the rewards of excess... in a world where children your age die for lack of access to food or medicine.

I'm going to look down on you because your going to waste your energy worrying what people may think of you, instead of realizing how lucky you are.

the bolded part i think is QFT

the other bit, i wouldnt agree with that. it seems like he doesnt want that car because he doesnt want to be an asshole. and any parent that buys their kid a car like that at that age is pretty much saying "here you go son!! take this car, be an asshole and show off our money!!"

mcsdoode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pitoui said:
Let's race your Sr20Det s14 against my Skyline R33 RB25DET. Then We'll know...

Skyline! (Jizzes pants) I've put about 8k into it and I'm Dynoing' about 285 HP. I wish I was lucky/rich enough to get a Skyline imported... but it's illegal to do so, save for the Chasis+motor swap method.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silent sniper said:
Prophet said:

the bolded part i think is QFT

the other bit, i wouldnt agree with that. it seems like he doesnt want that car because he doesnt want to be an asshole. and any parent that buys their kid a car like that at that age is pretty much saying "here you go son!! take this car, be an asshole and show off our money!!"
another quote that should be added is
that people will look down on you because you are spoiled (parents buy you anything you want without hesitation ect..., even though you didnt ask for anything, lol, they will think that way though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +1