15.0.0 breaks Mission Control

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten this to work on the latest Atmosphere and on the 15.0.0?

I get fatal errors every time I even try to boot into Atmosphere ever since updating. Everything worked fine on 14.1.2.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'd rather not have to buy a dongle.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Love
Reactions: binkinator

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, today. On both devices. I get a fatal error message referencing 0100000000bsomethingsomething

The only way to even boot anymore is to delete that folder and reboot.

I kind of wish I could start all the way over, but I have more than 500GB of games and files and saves on this console, and I can't even imagine starting over from there.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well you have two options: 1) deal with it and wait until an update gets pushed, dont forget to report your issue to the hb thread for the dev to acknowledge (or post an issue to their GitHub, etc), or 2) downgrade to 14.1.2 which I would recommend since no games or anything requires 15.0.0 unless you run CFW on sysNAND that's also intended to play online, then you gotta bite the apple and refer to 1).
Considering gamesaves you should regularly make backups with something like JKSV and copy them to your PC aswell, for games you should keep the dumps of your current installed titles on your PC (or external whatever) aswell, install only those you wanna play and delete the game from console (and optionally from your storage) when you are done with it and won't replay it in the future anymore.
Just suggestions, to each their own.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I get fatal errors every time I even try to boot into Atmosphere ever since updating. Everything worked fine on 14.1.2.

Using MC V0.8.0?

Technoblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You will need to delete the file 010000000000bd00 in SDCARD_NAME_HERE:\atmosphere\contents\010000000000bd00
It wont delete any progress, I just did it 4 mins ago. Good luck!

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will need to delete the file 010000000000bd00 in SDCARD_NAME_HERE:\atmosphere\contents\010000000000bd00
This deletes the system module for sure and will allow your system to boot up properly again. Try adding in the release point out by @sudeki300 above to restore a working 15.0.0 compatible MissionControl sysmod. That is the same one that worked for me. https://github.com/ndeadly/MissionControl/releases/tag/v0.8.0

Last edited by binkinator,

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly what I did to get back to a working console. I will try what you suggested and report back.

This is my family's favorite multi-player game. We just unlocked the gold kart and glider, and this will make five kids very happy if I can get this working again.

Technoblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly what I did to get back to a working console. I will try what you suggested and report back.

This is my family's favorite multi-player game. We just unlocked the gold kart and glider, and this will make five kids very happy if I can get this working again.
Defiantly, if you need more help, I will be happy to walk you through it in a VC if you have discord, for me it helps to be able to see it done, I don't like when videos skip bits, and I have questions about those bits
Post automatically merged:

This deletes the system module for sure and will allow your system to boot up properly again. Try adding in the release point out by @sudeki300 above to restore a working 15.0.0 compatible MissionControl sysmod. That is the same one that worked for me. https://github.com/ndeadly/MissionControl/releases/tag/v0.8.0
Sadly that doesnt support the Wiimote for me, and I was hoping to use a NES Classic controller with it, because that seemed fun

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Defiantly, if you need more help, I will be happy to walk you through it in a VC if you have discord, for me it helps to be able to see it done, I don't like when videos skip bits, and I have questions about those bits
Post automatically merged:

Sadly that doesnt support the Wiimote for me, and I was hoping to use a NES Classic controller with it, because that seemed fun
Works perfectly, just as before.

You just saved me a couple hundred bucks from having to buy more Pro controllers.

This is why I love this community. Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30