1416 - Yu-Gi-Oh!: Sugoroku no Sugoroku (J)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new.gif
1416 - Yu-Gi-Oh!: Sugoroku no Sugoroku JAPAN 64Mbit (Cezar)

1416_1.PNG
1416_2.PNG

Language: Japanese.
Save Type: SRAM_F_V103 (256Kbit)[/p]

Hamas

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Why are there sooo many Yugioh games? Are these big sellers or somethings? There isn't a month without a yugioh game release.

B

BuffPipes

Crap! I need to go to the bathroom!
ohmy.gif
brb!

Back, wow, this game looks like s.h. iced tea, the kind I get from the pen15 club on thursdays.

It smells kind of like My mother's queefs, I saw it in the store.

shadow theory

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just for those wondering this game is not easily accessible if you don't have the necessary knowledge to read japanese. I'm sure with trial and error one could figure it out, but it's got a number of menus and dice+card battle stuff that all transpires in japanese.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why are there sooo many Yugioh games? Are these big sellers or somethings? There isn't a month without a yugioh game release.
Yes, they are. Mostly with young children in Japan anyway. They're even going to be using the recent Yu-Gi-Oh game that was released "World Championship 2004" to hold a tournament this summer.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
We could always hope for a US or E release... like that would ever happen
frown.gif

And sadly, Babelfish couldn't make much sense out of the rules...

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I have it figured out, it's just the dice part that confuses me. *I mean when the actual monsters fight, the actual game I can figure out*

Now if the AI was nice enough to actually let you WIN. They are way too cheap...
dry.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's really a simple game. Here's a brief translation of the rules from the site. Otherwise, I might as well just make a FAQ out of it...

As Himiko said, visit the site to see the rules and screenshots.

1. Choose your character. Each character has their own "super power" and deck. They happen every now and then during your turn.

2. Pick a map. Choose an LM ("Linkage Map", the numbered grey squares) and then link it to one of the available stages.

3. Set the conditions for clearing the map. How many stars to collect.

4. Set your "Summon Dice". 1 side of your dice is called the "Star Face" which means any card you set on it is more likely to appear than the other 5 faces. Set this by using the 'S' button as in the screenshot. The other 5 phases are called the "Common Face" and you use the next button to set these.

5. Roll your "Summon Dice". Do this by using the middle button in screenshot 4. Number of stars determine the number of squares your mascot moves. Hitting A repeatedly while the dice rolls increases your chances of the Star Face appearing.

6. Duels. If you encounter a monster or another player, you will duel with the card you ended up with after the roll. In the duel, the dice will determine who will win. If you win, you gain the number of stars you have on your card.

7. Aim for your goal. Lose all your LP during duels means you lose.

Voila
smile.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
x_comp - the human language translator
happy.gif
Thanks again for helping me out with Koinu Chan no Hajimete no Osanpo
smile.gif
You can see how the FAQ/walkthrough turned out by clicking the second link in my signature.

But don't worry, I won't bother you with helping me understand this game as well
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users