Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new.gif
1411 - Pop Idol UK EURO 128Mbit (EvlStar)

1411_1.PNG
1411_2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type: Password[/p]

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay good to see the game dumped...been out since last October'ish over here, if not before that.

Actually aside from title screen I'm wondering if it is actually different to the US version.

I've been expecting to see the UK judges make an appearance however on the PS2 version they don't...expect from Simon of course.

Oh and on a small note, this game, especially the PS2 version is pretty good. Lets say it was a hell of a lot better than I expected it to be...not gonna win over gormless Quake heads but everyone else might be suprised.

smile.gif

S

sandman2525

Actually this one has a complete set of british judges including simon. randy jackson isnt there, he is replaced by somone else too.

grantalias

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pretty fun, i play music so its easy and fun (get into the beat). untill u get to the final 4 then it gets hard. it's better than brittiny dance beat (or what ever it's called). i think the reason it's so large is that, i got 2 level 17 and there wasn't a repeat of the songs and they are atually sung. so that's got to take up memory.
biggrin.gif
. it's like a portable version of Frequency for the ps2.

ps. the uk version of the show is the orignal, like surviour and big brother and who wants to be a millionaire and ...

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are 20 songs in the game in total...considering these are all in male and female voices plus have different pitches or whatever (when you're singing out of tune or not)...fitting them all on a 128mb cart is quite an achievement...why on earth would it be an overdump?

Oh and the judges aren't the UK ones....The american one on the left we don't have and the right one looks completely made up...he's also on the PS2 versions grrr. In the UK version we actually have 4 judges...some woman, Simon Cowell, a guy called DJ Fox (Radio presenter) and an old bald bloke called Pete (he represented the UK judge in World Idol).

smile.gif

Mega_Mizzle_X

Music and Me...
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
m325i I think it was New Zealand who started all this, with True Bliss (which in fact turned out to be true crap) then aussie did theirs then uk started the 'ídol' thing. But the game is ok, i guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol