Homebrew 12. Maouss DS

Kukulcan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The final version of this Homebrew, using DLDI. I'm add a special Splash Screen for this compo.
biggrin.gif

gbatemp.gif
nds_12maouss_01.png
nds_12maouss_02.png

* DESCRIPTION
The goal is simple, we must destroy all-star level. You use it to help the SQUARE, your SHIP has destroy the stars.

* THE SHIP
Stop it on all obstacles except the stars.
Destroys stars.

* THE SQUARE
Stop it on all obstacles.

* 5 planets of 11 levels each:
PLANET 1: CPC
PLANET 2: LOBO
PLANET 3: LOGON
PLANET 4: POUM
PLANET 5: REPPA

* CONTROL
START = Exit
PAD or STYLUS = Move SHIP
A, B, X, Y or STYLET = Move SQUARE
R = Music (yes / no)
L = Restart level

Download: 12_Maouss_DS_DLDI_GBATEMP.zip

nds_12maouss_03.png
12_choix.jpg
nds_12maouss_05.png

nds_12maouss_06.png
nds_12maouss_07.png
nds_12maouss_08.png

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Fun game, good luck with the contest. I went with the NeoFlash version because I liked the splash screen better.
tongue.gif

While I don't expect you to change the game on my account, I was curious as to how you came to decide that the ship should turn first before moving. I mean, in physical terms, it obviously makes more sense, but it kind of feels like it's slowing the game down. Not so much that it isn't enjoyable, though. I've played a game with the exact same premise somewhere else, but I can't think where now ... possibly on Game Boy. I know you had to hit a button to switch between "ship" and "block" (but those weren't the icons, obviously), but besides that, same thing. Now I want to know what that game was.

I'll keep playing while I try to remember.

Kukulcan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Vague Rant, original concept on AMSTRAD CPC computer "Le Tout Rikiki, Maousse Costo" published in Amstrad 100% (Number 42 - February / March 1992 and Number 43 - April / May 1992) with only 21 levels.

Original Picture of the Game
2949.png

For the SHIP, if a old game using the same system for the ship, I've never seen, really sorry.

SOLUTION of LEVEL 1

SQUARE : Right, Down
SHIP : Right, Up (Star 1)
SQUARE : Up, Left
SHIP : Down, Left, Up (Star 2), Down (Star 3)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1