Hacking 11.4 CIA Installation Issues in EmuNAND

Nariod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've updated to 11.4 on my EmuNAND, (using Menuhax and Luma3ds) but as soon as I updated I started experiencing problems when I tried installing RF CIAs to my 3ds. Only the EUR RF CIAs would install, but the others (USA RF CIAs) would always error whenever I try to install them. Either it's the "Title Mismatch Error" FBI keeps giving me or the "signature hash check failed" error. I updated my Luma3ds to 7.0.1 to no avail as the same errors keep appearing. These errors also only occur at the very end of the installation too, so I've to do all that waiting only for the damn thing to appear. I also tried using other CIA installers like DevMenu and BBM and they just give me errors as well. Any help on this issue wold be greatly appreciated.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've updated to 11.4 on my EmuNAND, (using Menuhax and Luma3ds) but as soon as I updated I started experiencing problems when I tried installing RF CIAs to my 3ds. Only the EUR RF CIAs would install, but the others (USA RF CIAs) would always error whenever I try to install them. Either it's the "Title Mismatch Error" FBI keeps giving me or the "signature hash check failed" error. I updated my Luma3ds to 7.0.1 to no avail as the same errors keep appearing. These errors also only occur at the very end of the installation too, so I've to do all that waiting only for the damn thing to appear. I also tried using other CIA installers like DevMenu and BBM and they just give me errors as well. Any help on this issue wold be greatly appreciated.
The first error means you already ghave that ticket I think, the second means the CIA is corrupted

Reactions: Nariod

Nariod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have a look in FBI to see if you have tickets for those games already. If you do, delete them, then try installing the game again.
Thanks for the replies! I'll do that and get back, but I'm sure I've never installed the game before... strange...

Nariod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies! I'll do that and get back, but I'm sure I've never installed the game before... strange...
So I tested an extensive amount of CIAs to see if this was a specialized issue, and found that the CIAs i was using were indeed corrupted. Was getting "Signature Hash check Failed" errors on games I've never installed before so it seems i was just having an unlucky rin with my CIAs. Thanks again for the help!

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tested an extensive amount of CIAs to see if this was a specialized issue, and found that the CIAs i was using were indeed corrupted. Was getting "Signature Hash check Failed" errors on games I've never installed before so it seems i was just having an unlucky rin with my CIAs. Thanks again for the help!
Install freeshop or ciangel, trust me, you save time and the hassle of finding good cias

Reactions: Quantumcat

Nariod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Install freeshop or ciangel, trust me, you save time and the hassle of finding good cias
Ill definitely get to it, dunno why I've never used it before, seems way easier than the methods I'm using. Thanks for your response.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can