Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@coopmaster Yes it should work without problem using MenuHax an a Reidrection Nand (EmuNand or RedNand) or Arm9LoaderHax.
@AvatarMew RxTools Redirection Nand (RedNand or EmuNand) should work fine, Ninjhax was blocked in 11.0.0-X, you can still use it without problem in previous versions.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You can update freely. It only stops the use of NTR/HomeBrew, so it's up to you. If you want to update and go without access while we wait for a new payload go ahead... If not, then say on 11.0 until there is one.
will ntr be fixed because il want to use it on sun and moon and when they come out they may require 11-1-0-34

coopmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@coopmaster Yes it should work without problem using MenuHax an a Reidrection Nand (EmuNand or RedNand) or Arm9LoaderHax.
@AvatarMew RxTools Redirection Nand (RedNand or EmuNand) should work fine, Ninjhax was blocked in 11.0.0-X, you can still use it without problem in previous versions.

im using the Arm9LoaderHax so i figure i should be fine. When did this update come out? because i might already be on it if its been out today.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
im using the Arm9LoaderHax so i figure i should be fine. When did this update come out? because i might already be on it if its been out today.
Huh, check it on system settings x.x

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Ah I see if that"s it as long as the Homebrew don"t use a security flaw that was patched (for example NTR CFW it won"t owrk in 11.1.0-X currently) it will work.

Trophies
XP
Country
My 2ds is 9.2, so menuhax should still work?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What do you expect when they roll out worthless updates. Updates are supposed to make things better. Let's be real. :P They're not stopping piracy, they're just messing with homebrew users. Waste of time imo.

every piece of homebrew and piracy is based on system instabilities. they fix those. those updates do have worth. god knows how much money they lose to piracy. even more, now that people are using their server infrastructure to get their free games. at this point, you dont just dont earn them money, you actively cost them.

Personally, one minor thing I'd like to see is mass drag and drop into folders (or a UI to put checks on things we want to move, then pick the folder, and hit OK) for quicker organizing.

sounds like a pirate problem to me though. why would they pander specifically to problems pretty much only pirates would have?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
My 2ds is 9.2, so menuhax should still work?
Yes. I'd recommend you follow Plailect's guide now if you haven't already, it really became easy, safe and quick to install A9LH.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

snipah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Ah I see if that"s it as long as the Homebrew don"t use a security flaw that was patched (for example NTR CFW it won"t owrk in 11.1.0-X currently) it will work.

That's exactly what I meant. I thought "cia'd" sounded quite comprehensible :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom