Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

shinwg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just be careful. Or you could change the dns settings to block the updates. But if you do that, IIRC you can't go into the eshop and other stuff like that with HTTPWN.

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH
but can I still play game online? thanks

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was waiting the 7 days transfer to do another downgrade. So we have a new update.

I was searching and reading. Did find nothing useful.

Can i boot HBL with my OOT? I read twitter

"actually it doesnt matter, freakyhax still needs to be fixed afaik. oot3dhax was already fixed for this a while ago."

So oot3dhax can be use by now or i need to wait? Thank you.

Last edited by Redirr,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was waiting the 7 days transfer to do another downgrade. So we have a new update.

I was searching and reading. Did find nothing useful.

Can i boot HBL with my OOT? I read twitter

"actually it doesnt matter, freakyhax still needs to be fixed afaik. oot3dhax was already fixed for this a while ago."

So oot3dhax can be use by now or i need to wait? Thank you.
oo3dshax can only be updated if you havent updatd allready (to launch the installer) or by powersaves if your allready on 11.1, Nope gotta wait.

What? They're not there yet?
we're not at the flooding stage yet but there has been about 5ish sofar in the course of overnight.

Last edited by Dracari,
Reactions: Redirr

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty much, OOT3DHax can be updated (its payload) if your still on 11.0 to get into Homebrew launcher to run the installer/launcher

or you update via Powersaves, otherwise if you are allready on 11.1, your Screwed for now.
The oothax installer does not work on 11.0.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
pretty much, OOT3DHax can be updated (its payload) if your still on 11.0 to get into Homebrew launcher to run the installer/launcher

or you update via Powersaves, otherwise if you are allready on 11.1, your Screwed for now.
No its no 11.1 its 11.0
But i need update 11.1 to transfer fieldrunner.

Well i think we need to wait. Hope oot3dhax get updated soon.

Akutsai

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
emunand/menuhax here (emu 11.1.0.34/sys 9.2) with luma3ds, i updated and all working fine (games, online, eshop) but the only problem so far is that i cant access CtrBootmanager pressing start when turning on my 3ds (to acces the payloads), that problem has to do with the payloads and hb arent updated right?

SamusAran49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not yet updated to 11.1.0-34, and I frequently use browserhax among other things. Like many others, I panicked when I found out that it no longer works on firmware 11.1.0-34 or below (unless you have something to bypass browser restrictions when you haven't updated). Now I don't know if this is news to anyone, nor can I guarantee that it will work for others in my situation. By chance, I rebooted my New 3DS and quickly attempted to boot browserhax. Much to my surprise, it worked. I also just created this account solely for this post.

Last edited by SamusAran49,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop doing drugs