Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Any idea if pokemon bank works with ctr-httpwn or not? I seem to remember it didn't with the 11.0 update for some reason.

D

Deleted User

I have a9lh and luma on my n3ds. I use NTR regularly to decrease the brightness at night below the minimum the system can. Should I update? Will that break something? Also will my homebrew launcher cia be broken?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a9lh and luma on my n3ds. I use NTR regularly to decrease the brightness at night below the minimum the system can. Should I update? Will that break something? Also will my homebrew launcher cia be broken?
NTR and Homebrew in general are broken for now. An update to bootntr and a new payload for hbl should solve both though.

Reactions: astronautlevel
D

Deleted User

Pictures?

Look, i can do whatever i want on the SD Card, but when i plug and unplug it, everythind i did had been gone

1473764926-wtfcard.png

EDIT : I think my MicroSd Card is dead :(

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

So to sum up...

If you're on A9LH and have Luma, it's fine to update as long as you don't care about the homebrew launcher and have everything installed as a CIA, but there's no real reason to update either?

Is this a good summary?

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guess I was lucky I did the Dsi downgrade a moth ago
So to sum up...

If you're on A9LH and have Luma, it's fine to update as long as you don't care about the homebrew launcher and have everything installed as a CIA, but there's no real reason to update either?

Is this a good summary?
What you wrote is already in page 1 so yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::tpi: