Homebrew 11.0 update homebrew

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Recently I have updated my emunand to 11.0 and it seems like my homebrews like homebrew.cia and browserhax aren't working. Am I doing something wrong or is that caused by latest update. Also if's that caused by update, what else isn't working anymore? Do games still work online? For example Pokemon.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can't people just SEARCH and READ?!

You need to rename your payload file (hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_NEW-9-2-0-20-EUR) from 10-7-32 to 11-0-33. The NEW can also be OLD and the EUR is your region. That will make your homebrewlauncher.cia working again. Browserhax was patched in 10.6 (it still works in 10.5). If your firmware is the latest, you can play online just fine.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You need to rename your payload file (hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_NEW-9-2-0-20-EUR) from 10-7-32 to 11-0-33. The NEW can also be OLD and the EUR is your region. That will make your homebrewlauncher.cia working again. Browserhax was patched in 10.6 (it still works in 10.5). If your firmware is the latest, you can play online just fine.

I dont understand what do you mean with it, also i'm talking about emunand, not sysnand.

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dont understand what do you mean with it, also i'm talking about emunand, not sysnand.
What do you not understand?
There is a file named either
hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_NEW-10-7-0-20-EUR.bin or
hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD-10-7-0-20-EUR.bin
EUR doesn't matter, it just shows my region. Your region will be also named in the file you have.
Literally the ONLY thing you need to do is change the 10-7-0-20 part to 11-0-0-33 and your homebrew launcher will work again.

You do NOT need to worry about playing online with the latest update. How hard is that do understand?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm not talking about games anymore. I got my answer to that question. Where do I find that file which I need to rename?

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not talking about games anymore. I got my answer to that question. Where do I find that file which I need to rename?

You know there is also a search function on your SD card? It's literally on the root of your SD card. If you don't know what that is.....

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, obviously i don't have it then. I have used search. Also there's no need to be rude and sarcastic. If you can't help me on kind way, then please don't do it on any other way.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have A9LH/Luma. Since updating to 11.0, RetroArch Pocket SNES crashes at launch. Is there a solution for this?

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, obviously i don't have it then. I have used search. Also there's no need to be rude and sarcastic. If you can't help me on kind way, then please don't do it on any other way.

You HAVE to have it, otherwise your whole homebrew launcher wouldn't have worked. I'm sorry for being so sarcastic, but this question has been asked so many times before, it's only one click away for the answer instead of cluttering the forum.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This is root of my SD, I really can't find it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In a fact, on my other 3ds i have that file on SD card.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 185

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.