PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Its always been possible via hardmod, weather the hardmod be temporary or permanent.

Now there is dsiwarehax which requires a 3ds already running cfw and system transfers etc.
Oh so people are exploiting DSI Ware? Im assuming Packing it with a tool of some kind then using system transfer to hop it onto the other system then they open it and downgrade?

HARDINGBOY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something like that. Requires a gane from eshop called fieldrunners.
I have 2 3ds xl with homebrew installed. i want to lower both down to 9.2. i will get the filedrunner game but i have questions. I read that I need 2 3ds to do it. 1 with stock ad the other i guess with homebrew. does it matter what FW the stock version is and can i turn my homebrew 3ds back to stock? Also i dont have arm9loaderhax but i also noticed it just says its recommended so can i do it without it?

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 3ds xl with homebrew installed. i want to lower both down to 9.2. i will get the filedrunner game but i have questions. I read that I need 2 3ds to do it. 1 with stock ad the other i guess with homebrew. does it matter what FW the stock version is and can i turn my homebrew 3ds back to stock? Also i dont have arm9loaderhax but i also noticed it just says its recommended so can i do it without it?
Need to run cfw not homebrew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Must say that's quite a stiff competition.