1000 TOASTS

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't get one. You're not a scientist, you're not a doctor, you're not even a full time employee.

Where did your life go so wrong?

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
possum.jpg

D

Deleted User

Congrats on so many posts Mewgia and you did it in so much less time than it'll be taking me.
grog.gif

Mewgia

drifter
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You don't get one. You're not a scientist, you're not a doctor, you're not even a full time employee.

Where did your life go so wrong?

It went wrong around the time I started talking to you a lot ):. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! *runs off*

Congrats on so many posts Mewgia and you did it in so much less time than it'll be taking me.
grog.gif
*enormous mood swing takes place* lol thanks, and I post relatively slowly compared to some people! *coughsinkheadcough*

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Mewgia

drifter
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
grog.gif

*enormous mood swing takes place* lol thanks, and I post relatively slowly compared to some people! *coughsinkheadcough*
I'm not that bad
tongue.gif

- Sam
You joined about 10 days before me and yet you have nearly double my posts O:

Though I do admit, that Jacob guy has been posting like a fiend...joined in July or so and has over 1000 posts without a whole lot of spamming :/

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grog.gif

I'm not that bad
tongue.gif

- Sam

Though I do admit, that Jacob guy has been posting like a fiend...joined in July or so and has over 1000 posts without a whole lot of spamming :/

Without spamming? Are you kidding? Over half of his posts are spam. I don't want to flame but, it's true, even Spikey agrees with me. Half of his posts are like lol, omg, haha, etc. Oh and congrats!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
grog.gif

I'm not that bad
tongue.gif

- Sam

Without spamming? Are you kidding? Over half of his posts are spam. I don't want to flame but, it's true, even Spikey agrees with me. Half of his posts are like lol, omg, haha, etc. Oh and congrats!
Oh, and lol, omg, hahaha congrats!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1