Country
United States
joshua8 said:
Princess Rozalin said:
Congrats now get 500
laugh.gif
Yep.
biggrin.gif

That might take a while though, especially sense getting 100 took me well over a year
rofl2.gif
Weird It took me a Year to get 500 at least (I think) Anyways I finally got the Option today to change my Member Tittle (About Time)

Stewy12

Trophies
XP
Country
Shinigami357 said:
Slowly creeping my way up to a thousand... Dude, why'd it take you so long to get 100?

Well, if he's anything like me he doesn't want to spam his way up, I'm on here everyday but you wouldn't think so looking at my post count.

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Post count isn't everything you know. I could just reply to every topic and get to 1000 posts within a month or so. But then I would annoy the sh*t out of everyone on GBAtemp.

If your posts really add something to a discussion or article, then you're a valuable member to the GBAtemp community imho. If you are just commenting on every topic just to get a certain postcount, that's just plain 12-year-old stuff.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you need to do is contribute a little more to more things on GBAtemp, haha, although I am not one to say that, my posts are pointless
smileipb2.png

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you're active here, your post number will fly, there's a +1 for me right there, I'm already one post closer to 100,
wink.gif

EDIT: By fly, I mean that when I made my account close to a year ago, I only made maybe 1 topic and 18 posts, then I became completely inactive. I decided to get back on the Temp during February, and I just became much more active on the site because the community is just awesome. Basically, 73 posts in 3 months. Not too shabby I guess, It would be nice to get that "GBATemp Regular" title but I'm not gonna spam for it, that's just dumb.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, tell your parents to stop mating