Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Epic Voice acting (Nana Mizuki and Fumie Mizusawa), Fumie played Yumi in the Persona anime even better they have Chika Sakamoto, who played Shinta from ZZ and Zeta Gundam (they're bringing back talent from the 80's too, there's a few other 80's VAs in the anime that I haven't mentioned)

2. Nostalgic value (2 Pretty Cure and a grandmother who was one, think back to season 1: Honoka's grandmother was one as well but I think in this season the grandmother will fight)

3. Dark Precure (exactly what the fans wanted in the first place and it's about time)

4. No excess Precure, 4-6 Pretty Cure makes the season suck, 2-3 Pretty Cure makes the season epic.

5. More atmosphere at the end of a transformation, the quick and sweet transformations of seasons 5-6 suck.

6. No more cell phone transformation items (it makes no sense and instead the items resemble a fancy container of multipurpose aerosol, even their outfits is sprayed on)

7.Romantic comedy elements cut out (Not fitting for the series)

8. Shorter and cuter outfits make a return (I'm not a creep but they look better in the shorter outfits and 4-5 seasons outfits were fashion diasters)

9. A Mysterious character to the rescue

10. Simple, understandable, but non-fail aliases, Season 4-6 had the lamest aliases ever (Cure Lemonade really made me realize how bad they turned up the diarrhea dial on seasons 4-5)

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
War said:
Durarara and Baccano are about as shallow as it gets, so I guess that doesn't take much of an effort.

Nah, they're terrible shows. We need to watch the good stuff. Hm, it's hard to pick just one, so I'll just say that anything made by GONZO. Their stuff is absolutely fantastic, with some awesome animations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter