10 NES Ambassador Games in Japan

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only the two Zelda games have saving abilities. Maybe that means whatever updates they are getting will be compatible with the old saves? But the rest of the games don't have saving. It's a big turn off for me. I don't want to play metroid with passwords. I hope it turns out to be super mario word not sb3 for the gba. GBA SBM3 used a stupid save state that gets deleted each time. I never understood why the gba version, wasn't a port from snes with the save files left intact.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Snailface said:
Hey Pong!
happy.gif

Question: What happens when you hold down Start while launching one of the games? Does it add 3D effects like GB Virtual Console?
What, GB games from the e-shop can be displayed in 3D? :wtf: How comes I didn't know about this....I thought it was just same old 2D games not worth the purchase.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
you on about the secret affects shhhh
tongue.gif

When you boot a game up normally, in the Virtual Console, it'll be full screen and in black and white.

If you hold L and R while playing however, then press Y as you hold them, the screen will tint green like it was on the original Game Boy.

if you hold Start and Select as you load the game from the 3DS Menu, the game will load in its original resolution with a Game Boy border, to make it look like it's playing on an original Game Boy.

if you turn up the 3D slider while playing with the Game Boy border the screen slides ever so slightly back, just as if it were in a proper Game Boy.

theres some secrets not many people know
tongue.gif

heres a pic of secret in Zelda

1809300-img_0130_super.jpg

heres mario

screenshot_37356_thumb_wide402.jpg

anark-e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
Not bad not bad at all, but Kid Icarus is missing!! :@ :@ FFS NINTENDO, Kid Icarus 2 (Literally 2) is coming by the end of this year, giving your fans the first installment would've made a LOT of sense. -_- Especially for those to whom Pitt brought a reaction of "Eh? Who the hell are you?" in SSBB....
Uprising will be the third game, actually... Why does everyone always forget about the GameBoy sequel?

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
anark-e said:
SamAsh07 said:
Not bad not bad at all, but Kid Icarus is missing!! :@ :@ FFS NINTENDO, Kid Icarus 2 (Literally 2) is coming by the end of this year, giving your fans the first installment would've made a LOT of sense. -_- Especially for those to whom Pitt brought a reaction of "Eh? Who the hell are you?" in SSBB....
Uprising will be the third game, actually... Why does everyone always forget about the GameBoy sequel?
I mentioned it earlier, the SUPERIOR gameboy sequel!

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mmmmm. I was never a really huge NES fan... but hey. They're free.

I guess it's something to do, because I've been starting to get a little bored with my current games... but I doubt I'll even play all 10 games. I'm looking forward more for the GBA games.

Also... no Kid Icarus!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Even though I don't own a 3DS with the ambassador program, it's a bit of a letdown when I see that the games mostly ones that I already would have on the original NES. On the other hand, this does tell me that the games picked are pretty good and an excellent deal for those who haven't tried them yet or just want them portable.

Could be worse, points to Nintendo for the picks
smile.gif

-Qtis

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10 free games, and I like the majority of them. This could only be fun. Some of the games I never actually played, but definitely will try them.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway