Homebrew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (10.3 Kernel Hax PoC)

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I own a JP n3ds and that CIA is one I heard that you need to remove for this. It's the same for the Private update server for 8.1 to 9xx, so removing that will be fine. However, I'm not attempting this yet on mine until solid proof that it does not brick, as I don't have hard mod.
As someone who did the 8.1j SOAP response method, we used 000400102002CA00. Not sure about sysupdater, though.

Edit: actually, nevermind. That's the single title I had to change to <Version>0</Version> to get it to update without error - so try without that I guess.

Last edited by Tokiopop,

link-valve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On my o3ds, i've managed to downgrade to 9.2 successfully. Whilst trying to install CFW i noticed i no longer can access the System settings. By this, i mean whenever i click it - in hangs on the Nintendo 3DS splash without doing anything. Any ideas to why this is happening and any fixes?

GolyBidoof

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
BAM!
7sz6xx4.jpg:medium

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my o3ds, i've managed to downgrade to 9.2 successfully. Whilst trying to install CFW i noticed i no longer can access the System settings. By this, i mean whenever i click it - in hangs on the Nintendo 3DS splash without doing anything. Any ideas to why this is happening and any fixes?
Run gateway and downgrade to 4.5, then it should be alright.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: