0shippingzone - Fast shipping!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by montymintypie, Jan 6, 2010.

Jan 6, 2010
  1. montymintypie
    OP

Newcomer montymintypie Advanced Member

Australia
    I ordered an EZ Flash 3in1 (GBA sized for my DS phat [​IMG] ) after getting a prepaid debit card for Christmas. Seeing as DealExtreme didn't have it, I got it from 0shippingzone.com

This is how long it took to arrive:

26/12/2009 - Order placed on their website
    26/12/2009 - Order status: Processing
    26/12/2009 - Because I wasn't 100% sure to begin with, I gave them 000000000 as my ph number. Emailed me asking for it: "We will ship the package out later."
    27/12/2009 - New status: Shipped (with China Post tracking number)
    27/12/2009 - Picture of my package arrives [​IMG]

No more info from 0shippingzone, but on the China Post tracking site:
    30/12/2009 - RR7********CN 2009 Departured from China Customs Australia Beijing International Airport
    30/12/2009 - RR7********CN 2010 Departured from China Customs International Beijing International Airport

6/1/2010 - The package arrived at my house (technically it didn't, as the postie 'attempted delivery' but it's here)

Interesting glitch about the dates there on the China Post tracking site [​IMG] Either way, that was the last I heard of my package before it arrived. My personal opinion? Don't bother buying a tracking number, that's all the info they give you.

Now, given the fact that DX takes 2 weeks in business days to deliver (and that's the minimum estimate!) and that a LOT of these days were public holidays and high traffic post days, this is a really fast shipping time!

I reckon it's totally worth the extra couple of dollars buying from 0shippingzone.

2. House Spider

Banned House Spider In the GBAtemp attic.

Ireland
    11 days and free shipping? I should convert from DX.

3. blacksmoke

Newcomer blacksmoke Newbie

Canada
    My package is still on the way from 0ShippingZone and it's been 9 days.

I am disappoint [​IMG]

4. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Maybe you should spend less time on your memes and more time learning how to be patient.
    It took montymintypie's package 10 days to arrive. (27~28, 28~29, 29~30, 30~31, 31-01, 01-02, 02~03, 03~04, 04~05, 05~06)
    And I'll guess that someone impatient like you probably includes the day you ordered as one of the "9 days", so you're looking at about 11~12 days in your terms before you can expect it.

5. 0ShippingZone

Newcomer 0ShippingZone Member

China
    Thank you guys for your support. We really can't do much about the delivery time. On average, it takes about 12 to 15 days to US and Canada. We have seen some heavy delay during the Holiday Season. However, it seems to be back to normal now. For those of you who didn't get the package in two weks, most of them were caused by the Holiday delay.

There is no guarantee that we can deliver your orders faster then DX since it is up to Hong Kong/China Post and USPS (in US) or your local postal office. However, we do hand over your orders to them the same day or the next business day after you place your orders.

Also, the web site we provide for tracking does not do very good job for telling you the status. If status stays same for few days without changing, it should be on the way to you. It usually takes a little bit over a week after you see that status.

You are certainly welcome to contact us if you have any questions about your order. Emailing us is the best way to communicate. Posting here is ok but we may not read the forum that often. We do check email all the time.

6. tomrev

Member tomrev GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Great job for 0shippingzone. I will buy for them.

DX has bad customer service, extremely slow shipping and eventually lose shipping.

7. blacksmoke

Canada
    Maybe you shouldn't be such a dick and defend a company with whom you have no affiliation. And where do you get off making assumptions about me? Oh, and "more time learning how to be patient" makes no sense....

8. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Your post makes no sense.....

What makes no sense about that?
    Rather than waiting the few extra days for your package to arrive, you felt the need to make a post basically bashing 0shippingzone.com, being impatient. To which I responded with the suggestion that you spend some time learning how to be patient. Does this make no sense because you have a problem learning how to do things?

9. blacksmoke

Canada
    Holy hell, why are you so butthurt? It was a joke post. I used a meme, hence, I wasn't serious....that's what they're for. Oh, and how does one spend time learning to be patient? It makes no sense...