007 Legends gets its 3rd and 4th mission

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Clarky, Aug 17, 2012.

Aug 17, 2012
  1. Clarky
    OP

Member Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

United States
    [​IMG]
    With Bond celebrating his 50th anniversery on the silver screen soon Activiion are happy to jump on the bandwagon with 007 Legends, a collection allowing people to play highlights of Bond career. On Wednesday Activision showed off 2 more levels, this time based on the Timothy Dalton entry Licence To Kill and Pierce Brosnan's Die Another Day. Activion have showed off over recent months 2 other entrys into this game being Roger Moore's Moon Raker and George Lazenby's On Her Magestys Secret Service. Skyfall levels will be released as DLC for this​
    Licence To KIll I'm cool with, was a good enough movie, but Die Another Day? I suppose Tomorrow Never Dies and The World Is Not Enough had games already but DAD was a steaming turd....my guess for Connery is Goldfinger though​

2. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    Licesne to Kill and Die Another Day? I think having "Legends" in the title is a bit misleading.

2 people like this.
  3. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I guess when it comes to Dalton Bond movies the choices are pretty limited but they really chose Die Another Day for Brosnan? Really?

First pick would be Goldeneye but I'm guessing they're not doing that since they made a whole game for it. In that case I'd go for Tomorrow Never Dies. It's my favorite Brosnan movie outside of Goldeneye.

1 person likes this.
  4. Clarky
    OP

Member Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

United States
    would have definatley been the more interesting Bond movie to go for as the theme of media control is still relevant today and Die Another Day is well....terrible ,there was a reason why they rebooted the whole Bond franchise after that film