Hacking 002 fix in Neogamma R8 beta 15?

blesbok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to enable it in the r8 beta 15 channel? I am trying to load NSMB from a disc. It works on USB if I use the 002 fix option, but I cannot get it to work from a disc. The disc is properly fixed and everything, but I still get a green screen everytime.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have you restored the Trunch bug? maybe thats your problem, and are you getting 002 with neogamma?

Edit: Trunch bug...
laugh.gif

dai-a

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
It's trucha bug. Not TRUNCH.

And I'm pretty sure if you don't have a modchip, you cannot run it via disk unless if it's an official retail copy. There are reports of it working with ciosrev15 but ciosrev15 does NOT work with NeogammaR8beta15.
Oh and the error 002 fix is always enabled in neogamma

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dai-a said:

And I'm pretty sure if you don't have a modchip, you cannot run it via disk unless if it's an official retail copy. There are reports of it working with ciosrev15 but ciosrev15 does NOT work with NeogammaR8beta15.

There is a mod that does run beta 15 with cios15.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RBTYWRC6

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dai-a said:

Oh yeah what an idiot
tongue.gif

Yeah it works for me with rev15, I tried all versions of the game and they all worked, ntsc patched/unpatched and pal patched/unpatched.

skydoune

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
matguitarist said:
have you try booting in usb loader gx from disk .... it work for me

Tell me something, if I don't have an usb hdd plugged in the wii, usb loader gx will wait 30 secs for the hdd then simply reboot the wii. I thought about doing that for a friend without a hd, ended up installing neogamma r7 and giving him some old sd card. Any reason why usb loader gx reboots the wii if no usb device is plugged in?

matguitarist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
your right .... skydoune it won't work if you don't have usb plugged .... but maybe if you format a sd with wbsf it may work .... i don't try it but it could work. I don't know if usb loader check for partition or usb device ...

i think u don't need usb in uLoader but didn't try ... it could also boot NSMW

skydoune

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
matguitarist said:
your right .... skydoune it won't work if you don't have usb plugged .... but maybe if you format a sd with wbsf it may work .... i don't try it but it could work. I don't know if usb loader check for partition or usb device ...

Unfortunately no, I have tried. Still, thanks for confirming this to me
yaynds.gif

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
run most of my games through the disk channel only a few which won't run(newer 001 and 002 protection) and have to run through neogamma have priiloader set to IOS249 and force games to run under 249 hack enabled

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn