❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Wht do you mean by "if"?
Your system has to have performed a system transfer at least once, or you need a NAND and Xorpad dump from before installing A9LH (for some reason installing A9LH generates a new file). Though if you don't have the Xorpads, then you can just inject the NAND into an EmuNAND and extract the files from there.

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: gnmmarechal

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your system has to have performed a system transfer at least once, or you need a NAND and Xorpad dump from before installing A9LH (for some reason this generates a new file).
I got a NAND dump but not a xorpad :/

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i was banned on my emunand but not sysnand, and they arent linked, could i delete my emunand and create a new one?

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Read my edit.

Your NNID will still be banned and you'll be banned from Nintendo Network functionality.
Can you please give me a brief over view of what to do. Making emunand injecting nand and generating xorpads?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Ah, but i could then just make a new nnid?
No, because your device ID is still blacklisted. You can do this as a temporary fix (you'll have to redo it), but I'm hoping that ID randomization is about to be added to certain CFWs.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-miiverse-custom-image-tool.415505/page-69#post-6787736

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you please give me a brief over view of what to do. Making emunand injecting nand and generating xorpads?
You won't have to generate any Xorpads (you only need those to decrypt and mount the NAND on a PC). Just create an EmuNAND and inject your NAND backup into it with D9.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
So if I understand, using Arcreus method, we just need our banned localFriendSeed file and a movable.sed file from a older backup, and edit FriendSeed file with movable.sed data? and it will unban us from online play? is that correct?

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you never performed a system transfer or you don't have a NAND dump pre-A9LH then you'll still need a secondary system to dump the LFS.
I did a systransfer from my old3ds and have a nand dump (i dont use a9lh)

Myron49485

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
If i somehow get my 3DS banned again, would the other 3DS that I took the LocalFriendCodeSeedAB from get banned as well?

plushifoxed

I wanna talk more about kawaii stuff!
Trophies
Website
roxie.nyc
XP
Country
United States
Your system has to have performed a system transfer at least once, or you need a NAND and Xorpad dump from before installing A9LH (for some reason installing A9LH generates a new file). Though if you don't have the Xorpads, then you can just inject the NAND into an EmuNAND and extract the files from there.
Alright, so just to get this whole thing totally straight:
  • The method @Acraeus posted will work if you have either:
    • System Transferred at least once, or
    • have a NAND backup and XORpads for that NAND backup, in order to extract movable.sed from it.
  • If you do not have the XORpads, however, you can:
    • restore the NAND backup as an emuNAND using Decrypt9 or Hourglass9, and then use GodMode9 or another NAND browser to grab your movable.sed and/or LocalFriendCodeSeed from it.
Is...that about right?
Also, what if, say, the NAND backup was from an old 3DS and you would be restoring it to a New 3DS? (In my case, at least, the NAND backup is from 9.2, which is at least supported by both old and New 3DS.)

Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT ME CLAIMING ANYTHING IN MY POST IS A FACT! I AM ASKING QUESTIONS TO MAKE SURE WHETHER I AM CORRECT OR NOT! DO NOT TAKE MY POST AS GOSPEL AND THEN BLAME ME WHEN YOU BRICK YOUR 3DS AND GET YOUR FRIEND, YOUR FRIEND'S FRIEND, AND YOUR DOG BANNED FROM NINTENDO NETWORK!

(there, that's my nerves calmed)

Goler0

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a question! See in here everybody reporting the two errors, the 022 error and the 002, simultaneously. But in my case i only get the 002 ban and i can normally connect to the eshop. This is a permanent ban in the sameway?

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
I have a question! See in here everybody reporting the two errors, the 022 error and the 002, simultaneously. But in my case i only get the 002 ban and i can normally connect to the eshop. This is a permanent ban in the sameway?

no one knows (perm it or temp)
also check this great news ( if you use al9h+luma of course)

With @Nanquitas with have decided to port the @PF2M method to a Luma3ds patch, so it remove the NNID ban error when you boot with Luma3ds

The new Luma3ds payload in action

Just need to wait Luma3ds dev to add @Nanquitas pull request ;)

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Yes, but presumably only for online play. Correct me if I'm wrong.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

no one knows (perm it or temp)
also check this great news ( if you use al9h+luma of course)
Sources say that it is indeed a permanent ban.
http://gonintendo.com/stories/268796-pokemon-sun-moon-nintendo-germany-states-that-pirated-copies-on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Can I hold it for a sec?