Homebrew 002-0102 Ban Bypass Method + More Info

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Just a random thought, but would a system transfer generate a new friend code seed for the source system (not just a new friend code (when the seed says the same), such as when formatting)?

fodder

STARMAN
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about that. Have you seen my theory above?
We're looking at movable.sed, which is the file used in system transfers. People have accessed their movable.sed's from old NAND backups and they were different seeds, and were able to go online!

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
We're looking at movable.sed, which is the file used in system transfers. People have accessed their movable.sed's from old NAND backups and they were different seeds, and were able to go online!
So LocalFriendCodeSeed isn't important anymore? (Not banned on any of my 3DSes, just trying to help.)

plushifoxed

I wanna talk more about kawaii stuff!
Trophies
Website
roxie.nyc
XP
Country
United States
Just curious: is it possible to pull a LocalFriendCodeSeed or movable.sed file from a NAND backup of another 3DS? I still have NAND backups of my old 3DS, which broke a while back. I use a New3DS now, so I'm not sure if that would pose an issue...

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Just curious: is it possible to pull a LocalFriendCodeSeed or movable.sed file from a NAND backup of another 3DS? I still have NAND backups of my old 3DS, which broke a while back. I use a New3DS now, so I'm not sure if that would pose an issue...
Have you dumped the xorpads as well?

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
add @Acraeus method
Step 1: dump movable.sed and friendseed
Step 2: make a backup incase anything happens
Step 3: open both movable.sed and the friendseed in HxD
Step 4: Copy offset in image from movable.sed to friendseed and save it should overwrite everything in the friendseed and not go over any values
jADIowp.png

Step 5: inject the newly created friendseed and test
I have removed the lurantis cia from my system and wiped its ticket and replaced with the proper version from freeshop and also haven't opened the eshop incase that ban triggers a ban on the new friendseed

with "IF" of course:
the movable and LFC will be different only if system transfer occur at least once on 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here