Homebrew 002-0102 Ban Bypass Method + More Info

juandiego1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Damn. If I backup my sd card to my PC, do the emunand process, then backup my data, no problems like games or saves lost?
Also, i'm using a9lh v1, the one that make your console unbootable without a specific file in the SD card, no problem with that during the formatting process?
you can use another SD insted of formatting the one you have (if you have another one)
I think it dose removes that a9hl.bin file but luma has that file so I think theres no lose

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
you can use another SD insted of formatting the one you have (if you have another one)
I think it dose removes that a9hl.bin file but luma has that file so I think theres no lose

I don't have another one... Oh well, I'll simply backup my stuff, and restore if things goes wrong

My emu_movable.sed/LFCS are the same as my banned files, I'm not having any luck, and its with my earliest pre-A9LH backup.

Sorry to hear that, I wonder why for you they're the same, and for others they're different :unsure:

plushifoxed

I wanna talk more about kawaii stuff!
Trophies
Website
roxie.nyc
XP
Country
United States
Step 1: dump movable.sed and friendseed
Step 2: make a backup incase anything happens
Step 3: open both movable.sed and the friendseed in HxD
Step 4: Copy offset in image from movable.sed to friendseed and save it should overwrite everything in the friendseed and not go over any values
jADIowp.png

Step 5: inject the newly created friendseed and test
I have removed the lurantis cia from my system and wiped its ticket and replaced with the proper version from freeshop and also haven't opened the eshop incase that ban triggers a ban on the new friendseed
Okay, I can confirm that this method WORKS.
My 3DS has had two system transfers in its past. First from a launch day blue old 3DS to a purple old 3DS, then from the purple to my current white New 3DS. So I am fairly sure the movable.sed on my NAND originated all the way back from my blue old 3DS, which is currently in a landfill somewhere. So nobody will end up suffering if this FriendCodeSeed gets banned, thankfully.
Anyway, I followed those instructions to the T and they worked. Currently sitting at the lobby on Smash 3DS. No more 002-0102. Here's hoping that Aurora Wright implements the NNID-ban dodge patch as an option or something and updates Luma soon, so this whole issue can be over and done with. :D

Reactions: xyxa

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Perhaps the system transfer thing is mandatory, movable.sed contains data from the other console...
So even with an old backup pre-a9lh, you must have done a system transfer once...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've got a public chinese sed file on my hands, let me try... Hope it's not banned as well :rofl2:

Reactions: xyxa

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Perhaps the system transfer thing is mandatory, movable.sed contains data from the other console...
So even with an old backup pre-a9lh, you must have done a system transfer once...

I've got a public chinese sed file on my hands, let me try... Hope it's not banned as well :rofl2:
I think that I'm going to just wait, there have been some incredible breakthroughs in such a short amount of time, I hope that Joom is onto something and device-id randomization will be implemented soon™.

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
I think that I'm going to just wait, there have been some incredible breakthroughs in such a short amount of time, I hope that Joom is onto something and device-id randomization will be implemented soon™.

The device ID thing is only for the permanent NNID ban, it won't let you play online, you need a way to generate SEEDs for that, and it won't be easy that's a sure thing

Perhaps the game ban is temporary, that'd be great... let's see in 13 days

Last edited by MasterLel,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok so I injected LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from a clean 3DS (non-banned, I mean), injected the blank nnidsave, and the edited Secureinfo_A with my edited serial.
Seems to be working, I can access the eshop back (but still no nnid, though).
But do I need to create a full new nnid, or can I use the old one?

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Ok so I injected LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from a clean 3DS (non-banned, I mean), injected the blank nnidsave, and the edited Secureinfo_A with my edited serial.
Seems to be working, I can access the eshop back (but still no nnid, though).
But do I need to create a full new nnid, or can I use the old one?

you got it wrong, this is to bypass the online ban, not the NNID one
wait for the updated luma payload for the NNID ban

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
The device ID thing is only for the permanent NNID ban, it won't let you play online, you need a way to generate SEEDs for that, and it won't be easy that's a sure thing

Perhaps the game ban is temporary, that'd be great... let's see in 13 days
Oh, thanks for the info. *cue overused generic sad music*

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Actually not, I still have 002-2812 when I want connect an old nndi (or even create a new one).

oh shit, so I still can't use online actually, if I can't have a nndi.

zannalabianca

Trophies
XP
Country
No, This guide isn't For all
This guide it is not certain to UNBAN 002-0102
This can Resolve the 022-2812 and Not 002-0102.

Actually not, I still have 002-2812 when I want connect an old nndi (or even create a new one).

You can enther now on eshop and can't create NNID, perfect, can you TRY to enter in a online game and report here ?

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
No, This guide isn't For all
This guide it is not certain to UNBAN 002-0102
This can Resolve the 022-2812 and Not 002-0102.

You can enther now on eshop and can't create NNID, perfect, can you TRY to enter in a online game and report here ?

Err, that's not what I understood.
using the movable.sed guide, you can unban you from 102, not from the permanent NNID ban

Last edited by MasterLel,

zannalabianca

Trophies
XP
Country

Yes,you COULD Play online Games without NNID, try to access in mk7.. or other, we all wait you

Err, that's not what I understood.
using the movable.sed guide, you can unban you from 102
read this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/002-0102-ban-bypass-method-more-info.449181/page-10#post-6852234

Me and Others resolve the 022-2812 Ban, and NOT 002-0102

zannalabianca

Trophies
XP
Country
Not unbanned,

but in some cases, Unlock 022-2812 code for use of e-shop, and not for resolve 002-20102.

You said that there are other methods?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That video sounds like those "cheats" people would talk about in school, dude trust me.