Country
United States
Yes, there is a Changelog -

Changelog said:
1. Passcard function:
Press "B" at INITIAL TURN-ON = SLOT-2 NDS BOOTING
Press "SEL" at INITIAL TURN-ON = SLOT-2 GBA BOOTING

2. Press "L" at the main meun to adjust the black light contrast

3.Smoother the process of selecting files or folders. The speed of listing games should also be improved.

4.State restoration. For example if you turn off the console on the Setting screen the next time you turn on the console it will boot into that same state which in this case the Setting screen. Note this does not apply to in game state. If you turn off your console during in game play the next time you turn the console on it will return to the Game Listing.

5.Improve the game compatibility

I'll front-page it soon.
smile.gif

alfatreze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just gave it a quick spin, copied everything inside the iTouch folder, to my triple boot, and loaded fine.

Can't seem to get to adjust the backlight.
All Transitions are overall faster, wich in turn make browsing better.
The stuip thing it did where it came back to 1st position of next page, when reaching the end of a page in the games list is gone, and it now works normally simply showing the next entry. The transition to select the options is faster too.
It seems to have some acceleration when keeping up/down pressed when browsing entries.

Overall a bit better, and less frustrating to use being faster to browse.

Maybe I'll do a little skinjob on it now that i can bear using it, at least to load my homebrew
biggrin.gif

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
alfatreze said:
Just gave it a quick spin, copied everything inside the iTouch folder, to my triple boot, and loaded fine.

Can't seem to get to adjust the backlight.
All Transitions are overall faster, wich in turn make browsing better.
The stuip thing it did where it came back to 1st position of next page, when reaching the end of a page in the games list is gone, and it now works normally simply showing the next entry. The transition to select the options is faster too.
It seems to have some acceleration when keeping up/down pressed when browsing entries.

Overall a bit better, and less frustrating to use being faster to browse.

Maybe I'll do a little skinjob on it now that i can bear using it, at least to load my homebrew
biggrin.gif

no changes to get it working? It gives me a black screen when I try to run it.

enry_dust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have an itouchDS 1.9 with a 3in1 ezflash expansion
i try to press B on initial turn-on but does not work, nds freeze with white screen and i need to restart.

it seem itouchDS don't recognize ram expansion... opera naked or fixed don't work.

can someone confirm this?

Kijof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
enry_dust said:
i try to press B on initial turn-on but does not work, nds freeze with white screen and i need to restart.

it seem itouchDS don't recognize ram expansion... opera naked or fixed don't work.

Use gbaexploader or another homebrew to set the ram option.

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do I get this to work with the triple booter?
When I try to boot the Itouch DLDI thingy or whatever, it just turns boths screens white then quickly black.

enry_dust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Kijof said:
enry_dust said:

with gbaexploader i can only set gba options with L and R buttons, no ram expansion option seem to be present

Kijof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
enry_dust said:
Kijof said:
enry_dust said:

with gbaexploader i can only set gba options with L and R buttons, no ram expansion option seem to be present

Yep, there's some problem with gbaexploader and itouchDS, because the ram options shows fine in my supercard dsone, but don't show on itouchds
frown.gif

vdeogmer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some compatibility update, it still doesn't run Wario Ware Touched or Daigassou! Band Brothers DX, and I doubt that The World Ends With You will either.

Update: Nope, The World Ends With You still crashes in the same spot as before.

Mr.Leb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I can tell the iTouch won't soft reset homebrew. You have to be able to soft reset GBA ExpLoader to change RAM and rumble settings. The only way to use the rumble/RAM of an EZ Flash 3 in 1 is with M3 Real firmware through the triple boot. Even then, it takes some playing with.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mr.Leb said:
From what I can tell the iTouch won't soft reset homebrew. You have to be able to soft reset GBA ExpLoader to change RAM and rumble settings. The only way to use the rumble/RAM of an EZ Flash 3 in 1 is with M3 Real firmware through the triple boot. Even then, it takes some playing with.
For the M3 Real, you can just use a dump of the M3 Real itself and place it in the root under the name of "SoftReset.M3DS". As the iTouchDS and M3 Real are pretty much the same, you could try the same thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: $6 for 2 pounds though shits expensive