Hacking Is there a way to boot into Slot 2 with Sakura?

for passme functions you'll have to use the triple-boot version and boot into m3manager
otherwise, just pull the card out of your slot-1
 
Thank you for this info!! It helped a lot..
wink.gif
 
holding select also works. I noticed this when I tried to put both a slot-1 ans 2 in at the same time and realized I had the older version of Flash-me installed from back when slot-2 was the only way. So i skiped the slot-2 loading my holding select but M3 real just turned around and booted the slot-2 anyways since I held select.
 
chrisruls00 said:
holding select also works. I noticed this when I tried to put both a slot-1 ans 2 in at the same time and realized I had the older version of Flash-me installed from back when slot-2 was the only way. So i skiped the slot-2 loading my holding select but M3 real just turned around and booted the slot-2 anyways since I held select.

same thing happened to me lol.... noflashme lite works great
wink.gif
 
I gave the M3 lite to my sister anyways so it doesn't matter. I am just looking for a program to copy the save off of my clubhouse games NDS cart so I can put it on my flashcart. Don't want to have to beat hard mode again. Especially solitaire and mahjong.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted