WabbitDS - A TI-83+ Emulator

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=14456

A user named Jim e at the gbadev forums has released a TI-83 Plus emulator for the DS. This uses DLDI unlike the old TI-85 emulator and has tons more features. It can also use OS update files which can be obtained freely from the TI site, provided you own the actual calculator, saving you the hassle of dumping the ROM image. Go check it out!
wub.gif

Reactions: Kvnrdrguez

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>.> I have the calculator, but I still opted to get that update yeah... that update... yup... the calculator is actually not with me right now... but I still got that update.... >.>
EDIT: Btw great app. Works on EzV pretty much flawlessly. This is replacing DS-85 from now on.

coolbho3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What if you DON'T own the original calculator? That's basically the point of why I want to get this.. >___>
Hmm, I read the licence through and can't find anything in it that says you can't use it if you don't own the calculator, so get the update file at the official TI site.
cool.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
This rocks! It works just like a real calculator, and the sending of files to it is very simple.

I was surprised that the program was able to read the files on the SD card in my M3 Perfect while I started the program from the M3 Simply!

coolbho3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: