Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mouseonmars.dev-fr.org
XP
Country
Canada
Here's my first NDS project.

Made with PALIB, this game is a remake of an old Amiga game (one of my favorite). Graphics and musics are from the original game.

Goal: In Cube-X DS you have to make all the cubes disappear before the timer runs out by making two or more cubes touch on at least one side.

You can play Cube-X DS using the stylus or the D-Pad and buttons.

This game includes: 150 levels, highscore, music, passwords, and even a level editor!

Here's my blog (in french): http://mouseonmars.dev-fr.org/Blog/index

Download the DLDI version or the PAFS version
Have fun and please leave comments and feedbacks on my blog!

Cover:
Cube-X_DS_Cover.jpg

Screenshot:
Cube-X_DS_Screenshot.png

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The three of you are lame. Those post were a great way to raise your post count. But not helping this dude know how good his game is...

I say its excellent. It could pass off as a real game. About 90% of homebrew games stink so your in that good 10%. I don't know the original game but the password thing is pretty good
biggrin.gif
Only thing was I couldn't get past lvl 2
tongue.gif
And create your own level worked flawlessly.

I give it a 9.5/10

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country
This is suuuuper tough. I think I'm missing something as struggled to get thru the first few levels. Overall this is a very accomplished piece of programming. I love the way it looks and feels like an Amiga game, very retro.

I think you should redraw all the tiles in a more modern style and have the option at the beginning to play either the Retro Amiga look or the New Modern look. If you want a hand I'll redraw the new tiles for you, just send me a PM.

grog.gif

titoboy666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mouseonmars.dev-fr.org
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks 4ppleseed for the comments, In fact I was thinking about making a more custom version. I'm on another project right now but when I'm ready for v2 I'll think about it and let you know!

See ya! and have fun with cube-x ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.