Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathArow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a little problem on the vba 1.8.0. beta3 when a want to play Dragonball z The legacy of Goku. When i open the titel screen it says ... " This program will not run on the hardware found. " Anyone els has this problem to ?? or does anyone knows how to fix it ... And i have the same problem with Buu's Fury when i want to enter King Kai's Mansion for the tournament ...
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
I tried other emulators and other versions but nothing works ...

Cya

DeathArow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well ... I am a newb I've downloaded that nfix but do i have to do with it ?? Unzip it or something ??

Cya

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can fix it by changing the save settings to something...I'm not sure off the top of my head what though. That being said, DO NOT PLAY THE FIRST ONE. WOW THAT GAME SUCKED.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And why, burnout, did you think it was a good idea to resurrect a two-month-old topic about a problem that DeathArow says he's already solved?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, I decide to get those two roms out..part 1 and part 2 with .rar to test and I do not understand what's wrong with yours because they run just fine on VBA.
blink.gif

I do not understand why yours didnt run it. It did not have any protected or anything. It just run 100 % normal just fine. I test VBA and no$gba..they both runs those roms just fine.
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative