DS #5600: One Piece Gigant Battle! (Germany)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jax said:
Great... The german release before the english one...

The site I saw it on had it listed as containing both German and English. Haven't played it yet, so I can't confirm.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Need the English version. Which means the UK release. This game will probably not make it out to North America. Maybe in the Winter of this ear. Maybe.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed working on DStwo. Can also confirm there is no English. You lucky Germans
cry.gif

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bwahahahahaha!
Working perfectly on AK2 (AKAIO 1.8.7) as well. Such a great game, I love the exp system.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a One Piece fan, they really messed this game up. Also, there is a lack of online wi-fi. I already have the JPN version. I also heard the Spanish version of the game is in full english.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xshinox said:
Tonitonichopchop confirmed there is no english. also, how did they mess up this game?

I wouldn't say it's messed up. It's got a nice variety of characters, some cool looking attacks, a ton of extras, and other stuff that's just generally nice for One Piece fans. It's quite a bit like the Smash Brothers games, but a better comparison would be Jump Ultimate Stars.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xshinox said:
Tonitonichopchop confirmed there is no english. also, how did they mess up this game?

But someone in Spain bought it, and said there was english in it....although it might have been Mexico..
>_>

anyway, They messed it up, by excluding some of the main straw hats, as playable characters, along with getting rid of other important characters too. some support attacks seem useless too. although, they said this is just part 1 of 2 in project jet IIRC, so i hope the 2nd game is like this, but includes everything before the time skip, along with characters that should have been playable and online wi-fi.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lizard81288 said:
xshinox said:

But someone in Spain bought it, and said there was english in it....although it might have been Mexico..
>_>

anyway, They messed it up, by excluding some of the main straw hats, as playable characters, along with getting rid of other important characters too. some support attacks seem useless too. although, they said this is just part 1 of 2 in project jet IIRC, so i hope the 2nd game is like this, but includes everything before the time skip, along with characters that should have been playable and online wi-fi.
They didn't mess it up.

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
German version only... After that is French version! So, English version comes out later... Similar to Inazuma Eleven which English version comes at very last!
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: Just started God of War 2 on the PS2