Misc pokemon b&w wifi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i know wifi works on this rom i did mystery gift it succesfuly got on the internet and downloaded my gift so i figured why not start a topic with codes : P
my friend code would be : 1849 7127 6504

anyone wanna play some time tommarow send me a msg : D yay for flash cards
yaynds.gif

heres instructions on how to get wifi
to get your pal pad and wifi capabilitys to play with people in the first city after the first gym that girl who took u into that building with the dream machine she gives it to u to get it you go into the forrest u rescue that pokemon after she talks to u with stuff u cant understand go bk to her room and talk to her she will mention wifi and tell u about it if u can read Japanese after that your gear at the bottom will appear if you have wifi the wifi icon should light up and when ur in battle Wi-Fi will be lit up as well wifi does work so yeah test it yourselfs i dont know if its just acekard or if its other flash cards have a fun day

DC2000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have the same card and the same game, my question is can I really do this without get busted form NT?
Or must I create a proxy to do this? and when does it really work??

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo didnt bust me and ive been on wifi for hours o_o

to get your pal pad and wifi capabilitys to play with people in the first city after the first gym that girl who took u into that building with the dream machine she gives it to u to get it you go into the forrest u rescue that pokemon after she talks to u with stuff u cant understand go bk to her room and talk to her she will mention wifi and tell u about it if u can read Japanese after that your gear at the bottom will appear if you have wifi the wifi icon should light up and when ur in battle Wi-Fi will be lit up as well wifi does work so yeah test it yourselfs i dont know if its just acekard or if its other flash cards have a fun day

all info above is how to get ur wifi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your probley on wifi now if it shows it on ur screen o-o but nintendo cant do anything to you and if ur so worried about being busted put a proxy through ur internet settings on ur ds or dsi? :wtf:

DC2000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have no much experience about the ds and wifi, I´ve never played over wifi and when you do such like this on your pc with a game you downloaded, and you go online with that - you can still have problems..

So im very skeptical..

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'll give pokemon a go in japan plus i want to see how shitty the new ones are.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i acess random battles i can't understand crap and want to have some random battles!!

D

Deleted-236924

SoulSnatcher said:
DC2000 said:
Ok, but I not go risk it. Or when i do it with a good proxy..
I'll say it again.
You can't get banned. It's not like Xbox Live.
Wrong.
It is possible to get yourself banned from Wi-Fi.
An example is Jam with the Band. If you connect using a scene release of the rom, it bans your rom from any further connexion to Wi-Fi.
If you buy the retail cart and dump it yourself, I doubt they'll be able to tell you're using a flashcart.

The reason why it happens is because they gave a different rom ID to every cart, and if they notice two people with the same rom ID, they can't connect anymore.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody have a Movie Celebi that is unused? I can clone the unused one and give it back to you, so you can still use it too. It will still work for you because the Celebi you get back won't be the one that I used for the event.
smile.gif

Pokemon White.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?