Does Pokémon Bank can read Pokémon B/W/B2/W2 forwarder 3DS?

Lontra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hello guys, i am with a big doubt and hope if there's any way of me transferring my pokes of my forwarder 3DS Pokémon B/W/B2/W2 that's in my home menu to gen 6 games using poke transporter and bank, pls can you help me solve that doubt?
thanks for reading :D

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, i am with a big doubt and hope if there's any way of me transferring my pokes of my forwarder 3DS Pokémon B/W/B2/W2 that's in my home menu to gen 6 games using poke transporter and bank, pls can you help me solve that doubt?
thanks for reading :D
Yep, since you're already in cfw just save yourself the headache and open your saves on either PKSM (or PKHeX if you want to do it on pc), and transfer all the ones you want from the DS games to the Gen 6 games, just open both saves and drag and drop Mons. And you get to keep your Pokemons on both saves as a bonus..

Lontra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Yep, since you're already in cfw just save yourself the headache and open your saves on either PKSM (or PKHeX if you want to do it on pc), and transfer all the ones you want from the DS games to the Gen 6 games, just open both saves and drag and drop Mons. And you get to keep your Pokemons on both saves as a bonus..
oh thanks for the suggestion, maybe i should try this method, but sadge my forwarder 3ds pokemon black isn't working D:

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but sadge my forwarder 3ds pokemon black isn't working D:
You're using a DS game forwarder? Not sure where it puts saves.. if it's like TWilightMenu++ the saves folder is located here: "SD:/Roms/Nds/Saves"
What do you mean by your forwarder is not working? Does it hang on a white screen?

Lontra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
You're using a DS game forwarder? Not sure where it puts saves.. if it's like TWilightMenu++ the saves folder is located here: "SD:/Roms/Nds/Saves"
What do you mean by your forwarder is not working? Does it hang on a white screen?
yes it was hanging a white screen, so i deleted all the twilight menu and ds things from my root, but i will try again and if i get eany error i will try to tell you here by reply, i think that you know about those things of forwarders :D

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes it was hanging a white screen, so i deleted all the twilight menu and ds things from my root, but i will try again and if i get eany error i will try to tell you here by reply, i think that you know about those things of forwarders :D
I hope you didn't delete the roms folder that contains all your nds games and saves..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over