OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, forget your 100 post blogs, 300 post blogs, 500 post blogs, and even 1000 post blogs.
Rydians don't make a postcount blog until they hit 3K.
Next one at 10K!

To think I came here in Feb to confirm info about what I read on wikipedia concerning the DSi 1.4 update, joined to argue with Dark Night (the one with carets, not 666), and already have 3000 posts.
3000 posts in 8 months. Well, I've learned something here in that time.

GOD, Y'ALL ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING WHINERS!

BAWWWW I CAN'T PIRATE THIS ONE GAME THAT JUST GOT DUMPED YESTERDAY SO MY FLASH CART TEAM SUCKS EVEN THOUGH THEY DO MONTHLY UPDATES AND THE GAME'S ONLY A DAY OLD AND IT LETS ME PIRATE OVER TWO THOUSAND OTHER GAMES IT'S NOT THE SPECIFIC GAME I PERSONALLY WANT RIGHT THIS MOMENT SO THEY EPIC FAIL AT TOTAL LIFE AND DESERVE TO BE SHOT

BAWWWW NOBODY'S PROGRAMMED THIS THING I WANT AND I CAN'T DO IT MYSELF BECAUSE THAT REQUIRES WORK WHILE BITCHING REQUIRES MUCH LESS WORK

BAWWWW MY QUESTION THREAD WENT AN HOUR WITHOUT A RESPONSE FUCK YOU GUYS FOR NOT HELPING ME FOR FREE EVEN THOUGH I NEVER HELP ANYBODY AROUND HERE

BAWWWW ANOTHER FUCKING FURRY-THEMED THREAD IN THE EOF AND I GO INTO IT AND THERE'S FURRY STUFF AND I DON'T LIKE IT I MEAN IT'S UNREASONABLE TO SIMPLY STAY AWAY FROM THREADS I KNOW I WON'T LIKE BECAUSE THAT WOULD REQUIRE ME TO HAVE AN IQ ABOVE THAT OF A CAT WHEREAS WALKING IN ANYWAYS AND THEN BITCHING ABOUT IT IS MUCH EASIER AND LETS ME RELEASE SOME STEAM WITHOUT GETTING INTO A BAR FIGHT

BAWWWW NOBODY IN THE FORUMS IS GETTING MY REFERENCE TO AN INSIDE JOKE THAT HAPPENED IN IRC AND NOT ON THE FORUMS SO THAT MUST MEAN PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS AREN'T FUNNY OR ARE STUPID OR SOMETHING BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS IF SOMETHING HAPPENS ON IRC THEN EVERYBODY IN THE FORUMS IS INSTANTLY AWARE OF IT

BAWWWW THE EOF ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE SO I'M GOING TO BITCH ABOUT IT BECAUSE ACTUALLY MAKING ONE OF THE FUNNY THREADS I KEEP REFERRING BACK TO IS OUT OF MY LEAGUE BUT I'M GOING TO SIT HERE AND BITCH ANYWAYS IN THE HOPES THAT SOMEBODY ELSE WILL READ MY MIND TO KNOW WHAT I THINK OF AS FUNNY AND MAKE ONE OF THE THREADS IN MY STEAD

BAWWWW NONE OF THE OLDER FUNNY MEMBERS ARE HERE SO INSTEAD OF RISING UP TO TAKE THEIR PLACE I'M JUST GOING TO BITCH IN THE HOPES THAT SOMEBODY ELSE WILL DO IT

Also inb4 BAWWW GBATEMP IS WHINERS BAWWWW

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rydian.png

i really hate postcount threads

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Gore said:
rydian.png

i really hate postcount threadsI really hate when people reply to a post they haven't read.

QUOTE(dudeonline @ Sep 11 2010, 09:37 PM) No, really. the furry shit needs to stop.

/thread
I had a cat that learned to avoid the dryer after he got caught in it once.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
This thread is win and I agree with everything here, except for your degradation of my post count. I will make a 1000 post blog, and you will enjoy it, and maybe even fap to it.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
This thread is win and I agree with everything here, except for your degradation of my post count. I will make a 1000 post blog, and you will enjoy it, and maybe even fap to it.You'll receive a list of my fetishes in the mail shortly. You'll know which package it is because it's got both laser defenses, and good old-fashioned spiked chains.

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Sep 11 2010, 10:30 PM) How can you have 3,000 posts? It's been 7 months. Well I have over 5,000 posts and it's been a little over a year so...
We don't get bored of forums as easily, I guess?

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
You'll receive a list of my fetishes in the mail shortly. You'll know which package it is because it's got both laser defenses, and good old-fashioned spiked chains.

Unfortunately, it's illegal to mail things with spiked chains
frown.gif

Guess you'll just have to put it on the temp
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu