Homebrew Wait does the NuGaSa app let you copy over GCN saves from MM?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to copy it FROM my official memory card TO my offcial SD card. I have the NuGaSa app but am unsure which way it copies data from. I choose backup I am assuming. The other hard way did not work so I won't ask for that unless someone wants to help me step by step. That is all.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so which option do I select then? I have my MC and SD in my Wii. Does this work with both official cards too I hope (and not corrupt them)?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing happened when I pressed 1 or 2 on the Wii mote on the app screen. Perhaps this app is obsolete and no longer works? If anybody has gotten this to work on offcial cards I need help with the step after putting start.dol on the root of the SD card. Can I leave boot.elf on there as well? I have all of the apps needed. I just get this file error internal 5/0 error or something like that.

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wow a thread that hasnt been asked before! finally smashdude!!!! its still a stupid question tho. common sense would have told you that it does both ways.. and if you had read the description of the program you would have seen that it does not work with nintendo MC's

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't work for me at all. On the menu screen it says press 1 for backup 2 for restore and I pressed each one and it did NOTHING at all. Dodn't even change the screen.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
smashdude said:
I have and it does not work. Here I will PM you the tip that someone gave me but failed to work.
I read your PM, I'm not familiar with that method, it seems you need patch your MIOS, but I highly recomend you better stay away from that. Sorry I couldn't help you

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you need any modifications before the GameCube saver worked for you? And doesn't that app do the opposite? I almost lost my data when I tried one of the other apps yesterday and don't want to risk it like a bricked Wii.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
smashdude said:
Did you need any modifications before the GameCube saver worked for you? And doesn't that app do the opposite? I almost lost my data when I tried one of the other apps yesterday and don't want to risk it like a bricked Wii.
Yes, you are right, it help to inject saves, not back up them =P
I think your best bet is try find a third party Memory Card for cheapo, and use NuGaSa

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can copy my games from the official Nintendo memory card to the AR memory card without it getting corrupted when loading codes then copy that to SD? Sounds complicated but I will give it a try as long as my data does not corrupt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.