Homebrew Where do the PSX emulator ROMS go under, bios or games or both

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then what do I do to load them? And I do not understand why the majority of my Wii64 ROMs do not load/work or freeze during gameplay. Is there some way to fix it? Such as Bomerman 64 and Mario Party 1, 2, 3 and the textures and graphics of Mario Tennis and Pokemon Stadium.

pexpi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mhm. Roms are games so they might belong into the games folder. And a bios is a bios so it might belong into the bios folder. But that's all in the readme. It also depends on the emulator as Wiisx and pcsx-r use different folders.
You can start them through the emulator. And your n64 games don't work right because the emulator is not finished. Did you even read anything about the emus or do you just think they are all perfect?
P.s.: happy 20th thread in 33 days smashtute.
When i'm back from work i'll post a video of me playing frogger on the wii.

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
in the root of your sdcard have a folder called PSXISOS , you can put your PSX images there (cue/bin or iso). I cant remember where the bios files go, but if you search for 'wiisx wiki' in google, that page will explain all, as well as show you the complete folder structure.

You may also want to search for the 'wiisx compatibility matrix' on wiki, that gives you a list of all PSX games tested on the emulator, and any tips/settings/notes to get each game running optimally. Its been a while, but I played FF7 on WiiSX and I remember it ran fine.

Good Luck with it .. :>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: amazon seems decent enough