Hacking M3Kaura 0.9 Beta 1 self-modified Quint-Boot

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
M3Kaura 0.9 Beta 1 Quint-Boot which includes"

1. replaced slow Touchpod boot with iSakuREAL 1.4 (newest Sakura game engine, newest iTouch 3.7e, newest Touchpod), hold Y when booting for iTouch, hold X for Touchpod
2. replaced English fonts to make the Internal Rom Names more fittable in the big boxes and Japanese,Chinese names viewable instead of all ????????
3. includes the CP1251 font folder to display&corrected the translation into Russian , uploaded by mc_B3oWoLF's M3Kaura 0.9 Beta 1 Rus
4. includes the Portuguese language (credit goes to amaro and mc_B3oWoLF), and edited Spanish, French language files by mc_B3oWoLF

since iTouch's default path & cheat file is iTouch\cheat.db , you might want to put a cheat.db file in the iTouch folder for easier access

M3Kaura Quint-Boot at Depositfiles

please test it and see if everything is working

mc_B3oWoLF

Trophies
Website
mc-b3owolf.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
dsrules, I added not only the CP1251 font folder, but also corrected the translation into Russian
happy.gif

Sorry, I can't test it right now =(
I hope it works flawlessly!
wink.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Thanks man ^-^ Would you mind if I added this to the Quad-Boot instead of the one I have now?
Is that a fair dinkum question? It's not my place to say, but...........you've got cheek, I'll give you that!
Perhaps it would be more appropriate to link the info to your first page, as an alternative (shriek!) to the quad-boot.
lecture.gif

@dsrules, Love your work, as always
grog.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Dark^'^Knight said:
Thanks man ^-^ Would you mind if I added this to the Quad-Boot instead of the one I have now?
Is that a fair dinkum question? It's not my place to say, but...........you've got cheek, I'll give you that!
Perhaps it would be more appropriate to link the info to your first page, as an alternative (shriek!) to the quad-boot.
lecture.gif
Just so you know I asked him to help me out with this one. I am asking and not taking it unless he says I can.

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mc_B3oWoLF said:
dsrules, I added not only the CP1251 font folder, but also corrected the translation into Russian
happy.gif

wink.gif

corrected the info in the first post

QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Feb 18 2010, 12:52 PM) Thanks man ^-^ Would you mind if I added this to the Quad-Boot instead of the one I have now?
feel free to add it, if you like, as long as proper credit is given
smile.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
dsrules said:
mc_B3oWoLF said:
happy.gif

wink.gif

corrected the info in the first post

QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Feb 18 2010, 12:52 PM) Thanks man ^-^ Would you mind if I added this to the Quad-Boot instead of the one I have now?
feel free to add it, if you like, as long as proper credit is given
smile.gif
Was planning on it. ^^ I shall even link it to this page as well

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've tested this and so far it works wonderfully!

I'm guessing what you did was copy the Sakura boot button on the left and copied the function of that button to boot the Sakura 1.12+?

Edit: I see how you edited Sakura 1.12+ to reference itself as misakura, but I don't see where you edited Kaura to boot Sakura 1.12+ via the touchpod button.

amaro

Trophies
XP
Country
I knew it! I knew this was still happening. Kaura is the best system in the world. The Quint-Boot is here to stay. I tested and it seems that everything is OK.
yay.gif

Is there any way to hack the R4 RTS in Kaura? because it seems to me that is the iTouch modified. Well, the question is in the air!
Continue with your hard work, dsrules.

I made a skin for iSakuREAL as you had requested:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ezn0jng22zz/ICON_iSRforKaura v1.zip

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
BTW Forgot to add, I tested and working fine, I even added the iSakuREAL boot logo from amaro.
I most say amaro, you really out did yourself on this one, it's really awesome! I wish we could figure out how to add it to the boot menu because that one really needs to be there

amaro

Trophies
XP
Country
BTW Forgot to add, I tested and working fine, I even added the iSakuREAL boot logo from amaro.
I most say amaro, you really out did yourself on this one, it's really awesome! I wish we could figure out how to add it to the boot menu because that one really needs to be there
Well! I simply follow the original line, that's all. Thank you.
bow.gif

The Pink Gato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Hey. WinZip 14 says "not a valid .7z archive".

~i-C-e~

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
amaro said:
Well! I simply follow the original line, that's all. Thank you.
bow.gif

Your welcome and keep up the good work ^-^
@ dsrules: Keep up the good work as well man
yaynds.gif

i-C-e said:
QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Feb 18 2010, 08:14 PM)

Hey. WinZip 14 says "not a valid .7z archive".

~i-C-e~
It's working fine on my computer
I'll try a different compression file this time. I had an error on my Linux computer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up