Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
The PriiLoader SILENT Forwarder Channel v2!

Bundle Updated January 23, 2010. Changes include:
Now it includes the Silent Priiloader Channel and silent homebrew channel (see below for description of "silent").
I also added Bootmii_Booter.dol and the HomeBrew (JODI) forwarder boot.dol (see below for a description of what these do)
I've also updated the youtube video below

I've slightly MODIFIED the magicword.dol and inserted into this channel
(the mod will now launch Priiloader SILENTLY without having to get up and hold reset.
It will no longer show text saying "the magic word is xxxxxxx" and "resetting"
, instead it will behave just like the video below)

**The Priiloader Shortcut channel will only work on Priiloader v0.2 (rev 30) or higher (except rev 45 -- rev 46 made it work again).

Youtube Video has been Updated, it now shows the Silent Priiloader Channel in action

The animation is based on Davi92's Gecko OS Channel and
the icon is based on his UniiLoader Channel.
Music by taken from vettacossx's Backup loader channel.

DOWNLOAD THE PRIILOADER BUNDLE HERE
The bundle includes the following:
-Priiloader v0.3b (rev48) - (named boot.dol)
-Priiloader rev 46 (thanks to bula for compiling the installer)
-Priiloader v0.2 (rev30)
-Priiloader v0.1 (rev15)
-Preloader 0.29 (HAXX)
-Preloader 0.29 (JODI)
-Priiloader Silent Channel/Wad from the above video (Priiloader SILENT Shortcut Channel - PRII.wad)
-HAXX to JODI forwarder channel - the title ID is HAXX, and it will just forward any programs calling the old homebrew HAXX Channel to the new homebrew JODI channel instead.
(Be sure your HBC is updated to v1.06 before installing the HAXX to JODI Forwarder, otherwise it will overwrite the old HAXX Homebrew Channel)
-Priiloader Silent Shortcut/Forwarder for HBC (also includes the unmodified magicword.dol) +custom icon (see below)
-hacks.ini file for all regions for 4.1 and 4.2 wii's (recently updated by da_letter_A to have a regionfree EVERYTHING hack)
-Bootmii_Booter.dol - Install/launch as file on Preloader 0.29 to launch bootmii (obviously bootmii must already be installed)
-HomeBrew (JODI) forwarder boot.dol Install/launch as file on Preloader 0.29 HAXX to launch the new JODI Homebrew Channel v1.06

note: a glitch that sometimes autoboots priiloader (regardless of boot settings) was introduced in priiloader v0.2 (rev30).
It has been fixed in the later releases included in the bundle (I believe it was fixed since priiloader rev 32).

Priiloader HBC Shortcut/Forwarder modified icon.png
2cp6d5f.png

USE UNOFFICIAL REVISIONS AT YOUR OWN RISK, IF IT IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE AND U DO NOT HAVE BOOTMII AS BOOT2, U MAY WANT TO CONSIDER USING AN OLDER OFFICIAL RELEASE INSTEAD (however, if the link is provided by me, it means I've tested it and think it is safe to use, but that does not mean it is 100% fool proof)

You can download official releases of Priiloader, or the (unmodified) magicword.dol (the Priiloader Shortcut) from here:

Thanks to crediar, daco taco and phpgeek for all their hard work on this!

BootMii Switch Channel

(bootmii switch was made by cwstjdenobs, his original post can be found here)
BootMii Switch is a quick way to enable and disable bootmii (all it does is rename the BootMii folder on your SD to ~Bootmii--if both these folders exist, they will both be renamed to their counterpart)... this is a new revision of the app, and it can also launch bootmii within the app itself, rename the private folder on your SD to ~private--if both these folders exist, they will both be renamed to their counterpart.

There is also an Automode version that will automatically switch bootmii and ~bootmii unless a button is pressed to access the menu before the 5 second timer finishes

music by taken from vettacossx's Backup loader channel
simpsons background is based on buby78's mymenuify channel

Download BootMii Switch bundle HERE

Last edited by XFlak,
Reactions: laz305

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG I get to be lazy again!!!! Thank you so much, bro!!!

**edit**

Is there any way we could also get the .dol, please? I have GX autoboot and I can't launch channel wads from GX, but I can launch HB apps
wink.gif

Thanks!!

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
For anyone interested, I've edited both channels, I think they look and sound a lot nicer now. If there's demand, I will upload them and try to post a video of the channels in action. If no1 responds to this msg, chances are I will just leave this thread alone to die, lol.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
razorback78 said:
thesund0g said:
This is cool, but why would you want to start Preloader this way?
maybe they don't want to hold the reset button for launching the app?

That's the only reason I could think of, maybe there is another good purpose that I'm missing? I wonder if the bootmii switcheroo thingie would work in conjunction with a sneek-like app.

martinezgene

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running preloader .29 on 4.1U is it safe to install the newest priiloader rev41. Do I have to change the hack.ini file and if so were can I get the right hack.ini file. One more question do I install right over preloader .29?

wilsoff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You say the music is by me, but I don't think it is. Unless there's someone with the same username.

I think they simpsons background was originally by buby78 (a mymenuify channel), but it's a reskin of an official channel I do believe (not sure which one).

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
wilsoff said:
You say the music is by me, but I don't think it is. Unless there's someone with the same username.

I think they simpsons background was originally by buby78 (a mymenuify channel), but it's a reskin of an official channel I do believe (not sure which one).

I could've sworn I saw your name as the author of the music on the wadder base wad wiki site... which is now down all of a sudden so I can't double check... Anyways, I edited my main page with the info you gave me. Thanks a lot, I feel better now that I have credited all those involved.

@laurozza, you're very welcome! enjoy!

wiieye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone mirror r41 on mediafire? Having problems with rapidshare (too many free users).

Edit: Nevermind, finally got it, mediafire mirror here

lxsapper

Trophies
XP
Country
Could you please compile Rev42? Aparently this fixes some bug with the wii ramdomly shuting back down when you turn it on.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bruh