Hacking Priiloader Shortcut Channel!

georgecoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great post!
Thanks for keeping Priiloader thread updated!
I will install Priiloader rev 46 and Priiloader Forwarder Channel from this post.
You are stating "**This will only work on Priiloader v0.2 (rev 30) or higher (except rev 45)", so rev 46 in your post should be OK right?
Another maybe stupid question is about hacks.ini
I know that old hacks.ini from Preloader (I am now 4.1U with Preloader 2.9) works with Priiloader too.
Where can I get newest working hacks.ini for Priiloader rev 46 if I am on 41.U? You know, the best, newest, working...maybe without region free issues :-)

Thank you.

georgecoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fiddlefaddle22 said:
I'd really like to try Priiloader out but none of the links are working for me at present.

Strange, I just downloaded and all are working fine!
wacko.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
georgecoat said:
You are stating "**This will only work on Priiloader v0.2 (rev 30) or higher (except rev 45)", so rev 46 in your post should be OK right?
CORRECT

Where can I get newest working hacks.ini for Priiloader rev 46 if I am on 4.1U?

it's included in the bundle download, its an 8-in-1 hacks.ini file (works for 4.1U,E,J,K and 4.2U,E,J,K)

QUOTE(fiddlefaddle22 @ Jan 7 2010, 05:56 PM) I'd really like to try Priiloader out but none of the links are working for me at present.

free users are sometimes restricted when rapidshare begins to reach their capacity limit... keep trying to download it, I can assure you the file is still online and available for download

georgecoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
georgecoat said:
CORRECT

Where can I get newest working hacks.ini for Priiloader rev 46 if I am on 4.1U?

it's included in the bundle download, its an 8-in-1 hacks.ini file (works for 4.1U,E,J,K and 4.2U,E,J,K)

QUOTE(fiddlefaddle22 @ Jan 7 2010, 05:56 PM) I'd really like to try Priiloader out but none of the links are working for me at present.

free users are sometimes restricted when rapidshare begins to reach their capacity limit... keep trying to download it, I can assure you the file is still online and available for download

Thank you very much, you are the man!

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
xaxa said:
Does this revision of Priiloader fix the glitch that autoboots priiloader when an sd card is inserted in the Wii?

the glitch that autoboots priiloader was introduced in priiloader v0.2 (rev30)
its fixed in the priiloader rev 46 version included in the bundle (it was fixed since rev 32 i believe)

xaxa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
xaxa said:
Does this revision of Priiloader fix the glitch that autoboots priiloader when an sd card is inserted in the Wii?

the glitch that autoboots priiloader was introduced in priiloader v0.2 (rev30)
its fixed in the priiloader rev 46 version included in the bundle (it was fixed since rev 32 i believe)
ok, thank you.

capple123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How should I go About updating my Preloader? I Softmoded close to a year ago all I know is I have a .29 Version. I am sure I updated my Homebrew channel so now my Preloader will not launch HBC. Should I Download the Priiloader_Ultimate_Bundle_r46.rar and install the latest V46 right over top of what I have now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-