Status
Not open for further replies.

dryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
theres a channel where you can arrange games it's on the EFNET server go to #ps0 and join the community....well plz make it bigger,it's 24/7 and its live, this is not sponsored or linked from Gbatemp.

It would be good if you could keep the community up,since there is NO pvp on the it and it's a good way to play Co-op,but if for any reason there is... well, just join and make the channel popular so other ppl can ask questions freely,now since the game is in japanese I'm gonna make a recap of the past pso games and give you a hint on the item drop colors and what do they mean, and what's that little robot doing on your shoulder, well thats a Mag and I believe that ppl who played the last games(pso bb) would be pleased to know that yeah....you have to feed it with items again in order to make it evolve(yeah the robot evolves and you can even have 2of em).

Item listing and evreything you need to know about the in game info should be covered on the following days, even the basics should be covered so far before and by the public release day(December 25), wich it means that there's gonna be enough ppl to play with from that day and so on.

The Attack Chain system is the new ability that im not aware of, but if you guys would like to bring the info down to the technisisms that would be awsome, just make a simple explanation or a simple 3 step sketch or whatever.

One more thing,I would aprecciate if you guys DONT POST any Friend Codes on this thread,mainly because im pointing this thread to be rather technical than social, and well secondly because there is already an oficial Wi-Fi Service thread for it and I dont wanna cross thread fight with them, I love the series and I hope I get to know this game deeper, it has a lot to give, and it would be awsome to get all the facts,tricks and trades before the American release(wich in my opinion is gonna be an inminent release) and so you would be one step forward from evreyone else.

So if you wanna have live sessions, or if you feel rather uncomfortable take a qiuck visit to the irc channel, you can talk about the day 1 at your online sessions, or anything you wanna add you can talk it on the channel, and plz don't post friendcodes.

dryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
We're currently looking for ppl who has a certain knowledge in Irc Scripting especially with remote scrpiting,pls post yourself here or join us live at #ps0 (on efnet) you'd probably earn a OP level,we'd like to make the channel as helpfull as possible.

Anyway I realized that you have to beat the one player mode in order to unlock the following 6 levels wich after that will unlock 2 other episodes both containing another 9 levels each and a secret episode inside it.

Now about the channel well we had a goodstart,we can make it better we're wrapping day 2 of the pre-release of this great game with lots of multiplayer action and plenty of friendcode typing, there is also a webpage where you can look up the fcodes there are just a few of em but we're working on lots of other ways to make it easier to display them.

SO JOIN US NOW!,make a group,level yourself up and have some fun.

http://jph.gbatemp.net/ps0.html

dryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok day three WRAPUP on the Pre-release and we're having level 30's 40's already so likewise the channel is growing too and there are 36 ppl ATM, we're figured the Trade system we still need to know the terms(shifta Barta, gi barta and etc),even you're a low level we can boost you up, and plz try to play the single playre campaing aswell(unlock the 7 levels PLEASE!) so join us now! remember we're #Ps0 @ irc. Efnet.net let's make more ppl to play with,it's a really good game.

dryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
DAY 3 WRAP UP

NOW thanks to RETROHEAD we have a well organized and serious irc channel he wrote a full script wich you can add fcodes to a single database for you to add yours and look up at others as well, and he made a very handsome way to organize parties you can even look up who's playing right now and who's waiting for players as well, so this is what we were looking for,he was writing code for almost half a day and he came up with this, GOOD JOB RETROHEAD!
happy.gif
, AND YES THEY ARE REMOTES AND HERE THEY ARE:

!fcadd
Add your friend code to the database against your IRC nick name.
example: !fcadd SPACEY 0000 0000 0000

!fcupdate
Update your friend code to the database against your IRC nick name.
example: !fcupdate SPACEY 0000 0000 0000

!fcdel
Delete your friend code from the database.
example: !fcdel SPACEY

!fcseach
Search for someones code in the database either by IRC nick name or PS0 name. Returns 3 results max.
example: !fcsearch SPACEY
example: !fcsearch retro

!hosting
Show your status as hosting a game. Repeat the command to return to non-host status.
example: !hosting SPACEY

!hosts online
List the hosts currently active.
example: !hosts online

Remember to stop by tell other players to come, or if you have a question you can go ahead and post here or in the oficial JPH's thread.

SO JOIN US NOW!,make a group,level yourself up and have some fun.

dryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
DAY 4 WRAP UP

Ok things look more promising ppl are a bit confused on how to use the new script, but hey you can still use it! so we're having level 60-70 players now yeah ppl are ON winter vacations.

we had a new record yesterday with 40-46 ppl in the channel hope more ppl join in and get to play, nothing new, in game we are having several new mag evolutions, you know we're exploring the game and we've seen incredible sets and state of the art leveling....the question is....is there a battle mode? i dont know....i don't think so... maybe' well know when ppl get themselves to level 100 but... is it level 100 the level cap? who knows, stay tuned for more news on this incredible pre-release remeber we got the japanese players by their dragon balls, when they pop up their first online random play and BAM! level 99 already!?.... HACKS!? WTF? 0_o? ppl been exploring the sewers for a item max cap to 60 so ew're looking forward to more secret factors they'll prolly gonna be on the next 3 days of the pre-release

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the channel is coming along great - though you shouldn't quadruple post, dryo!
Also, I'm hosting a bot in the channel (using scripts retrohead made) - organizing games is easy!

So yeah, if you're playing the game and want to hook up with other players join #PS0 on Efnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, which one of your brothers?