Hacking lmp-ng-2-alpha working with Sakura on a M3 Real !

xumasso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
reinaldo-furegato.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I found a way to make the homebrew "lmp-ng-2-alpha" to work with Sakura!

just load it with the X button pressed until it finishes to load the homebrew and use it as usual!

That´s great ... Before that I always changed to R4 original system to use this homebrew!

If there is another person that uses it everyday (like me) ... I hope you like this tip.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats cool, I used to always use licks media player until I started using Sakura on mah M3 Real.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out. Oh by the way have you been able to use any of the "skins" on that media player?

xumasso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
reinaldo-furegato.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Warren_303 said:
Thats cool, I used to always use licks media player until I started using Sakura on mah M3 Real.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out. Oh by the way have you been able to use any of the "skins" on that media player?

Warren,

Yeap. I can use skins with it. Right now I'm using a custom all black one to save some battery... ehehe .. I use this mp3 player every day. ehehe

I just copied the zip file to the folder "skins" under the "lmp-ng" folder and then chooses it through using the player itself.

Good luck.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xumasso said:
Warren_303 said:

Warren,

Yeap. I can use skins with it. Right now I'm using a custom all black one to save some battery... ehehe .. I use this mp3 player every day. ehehe

I just copied the zip file to the folder "skins" under the "lmp-ng" folder and then chooses it through using the player itself.

Good luck.

um you wont save any battery life by making things black on an LCD display. the backlight is always on. it would work if your ds had CRT displays, but then it would weigh about 10 pounds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1